made the missus a new headliner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
the missus bug was in dire need of a new headliner, couldnt decide on a colour so bought a couple of yards of material and got the sewing machine out.
looks pretty good for my first bug headliner built from scratch ;)
IMG_0823.jpg

Such a clever clogs :D

That looks fantastic and so different from the normal mono tones - great job well done ;)

Sydney1 said:
Good job . You are on a roll. Fancy re-upholstering my seats? lol

seats are a bit more complicated and u need an industrial sewing machine...i can point you towards a guy who can tho, did my bus interior n its proper nice :D

Sydney1 said:
In the same material? It would complement the colour of your bus!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Awesome! so cool.

I have to make a new headlining for a project of mine, I may go for something a bit different.

AxlFoley said:
Awesome! so cool.

I have to make a new headlining for a project of mine, I may go for something a bit different.

go for it dude, bus ones arent too bad. helps if you have an overhead locker at the rear cos thats the hardest bit and it hide it.
use good contact adesive, take your time and plenty of measuring ;)

Seriously dood, you are one talented fucker! also give Gok Wan a run for his money ;) with that use of material. :mrgreen:

Baldrick said:
Sydney1 said:
In the same material? It would complement the colour of your bus!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

MMM, I was thinking more black leather, call me old fashioned :lol:

slammedkustom said:
Sydney1 said:

seats are a bit more complicated and u need an industrial sewing machine...i can point you towards a guy who can tho, did my bus interior n its proper nice :D

Go on then. I'm looking at a few options for the front seats, i.e Saab or Captains seats. Please PM details

Latest posts