me new westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyboy

Reaction score
Hi been here a while now please see pics of me westy i picked up today ,will be stripping the inside out tomorrow for a clean and inspection .
Please go easy if i ask any questions thanks marty

Picture006.jpg

forgot to say its a 71 early I will post some more photos as i go still learning with the pics

Picture004.jpg

Hi guys and girls few more pics been busy today stripped her out ,very pleased only found two bad bits near the rear arch on the seat belt mount hasn't gone through just bubbled up a little

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Hello people took the roof of thursday to start work on it pictures below show me busy with the sander

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Hi everyone couple more pics ,finished sanding now, done some fibreglassing today nearly ready for paint ,

Image005.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image008.jpg

yes iam the dusty one :lol:

Hi guys just a few photos of todays little bits ,when i took the rear section off the roof i discovered rust around the screw holes .Because the roof had rusted a little i decided to weld in some inserts .
little bit overkill some mite say but they have a nice M8 thread in the middle lot better than a self tapper .
see pics

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

just need to cut some rubber blocks when i refit for the correct height

HI again been busy roof now on ,just some minor adjustments to carry out .

Picture012-3.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture016-2.jpg

Picture012-2.jpg

sprayed it thursday with some white left over from a digger we sprayed fitted the canvas saturday .

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Thanks mate used some hardwood not to keen on the staples ,although there been there since 71 lol.

Latest posts