Meet poppy - Updated 20/07/2015 mot'd and back on the road

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since getting poppy mot'd I have taken her to devon for a family holiday. I would love to say she never missed a bit but due to the lack of a proper shake down we broke down three times on the way there. All because of s stupid electrical fault which meant the batter was;t being charge properly.

Then one of my j tubes cracked - I thought stainless steel was supposed to last a long time, oh well.

But we got there and the engine pulled like a dream, 4 up towing a trailer with a shed load of crap in the back along with the wife and 2 kids. So I cannot complain.

Apart from a leaking j tube I cannot fault her.

She pulled like a train even up the steepest of hills fully loaded.

Since then I have decide to replace the vs exhaust as I know it is the limiting factor in the power being produced. I'll post on that in a second. All in all I am very happy with her and I have fallen back in love with my mistress.

Great to hear you're in love again :) Nothing better than a trip away to get that spark back ;)

Will keep a look out fpr your vs exhaust post.... I was going to get one for DeeDee when she has her engine rebuild over winter?! eek!

Latest posts