Meet poppy - Updated 20/07/2015 mot'd and back on the road

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone :) I am a happy boy and currently not working so managing to get a bit of work done on getting her back together. Unfortunately a fall down the stairs about 6 weeks ago (sober!) has rested in crushed discs in my back. Meaning I am struggling to move a lot of the time and under going treatment... But I reckon by next weekend I will have her ready to have the engine back in. When it is ready...

J.

Foz said:
Oh wow! Look at the gleam!....and so straight now too! 8)
hurry up and get her finished!..Camperjam the weekend!! ;-) :mrgreen:

I wish!!!! I am aiming to get her done for the bank holiday in August as I have booked a few days away camping and if I can;t drive her there I think I might be divorced. So another year at Camper Jam in the wives car...

J.

Definate lack of updates to this thread.

2 reasons, I am a slacker at updating and secondly after being out of contract for 6 weeks I am back working and away mon-fri.

But I have been working on her. Having a few issues with electrcis which has meant I have had to rip out the wiring for the rear lights and re run a new loom which I am in the process of completing.

The engine parts are now in the uk and being balanced. Door cards are being made by delilahs this week. So slowly she s coming together.

I have been trying out a new security pedal lock which I am loving - more of that at the weekend when

J.

Marriedblonde said:
Definate lack of updates to this thread.

2 reasons, I am a slacker at updating and secondly after being out of contract for 6 weeks I am back working and away mon-fri.

But I have been working on her. Having a few issues with electrcis which has meant I have had to rip out the wiring for the rear lights and re run a new loom which I am in the process of completing.

The engine parts are now in the uk and being balanced. Door cards are being made by delilahs this week. So slowly she s coming together.

I have been trying out a new security pedal lock which I am loving - more of that at the weekend when

J.

8) slowly getting there j 8)

Can I ask do your wheel arch cab mats have a rubber lip or are they on top of the OG rubber mats, couldn't help but notice the black edging.

Marriedblonde said:
They have a rubber edge that fits in the channel round the arch

J.
Brilliant, who supplied them.

Cheers
Sam

Marriedblonde said:
68_early_bay said:
8) slowly getting there j 8)

Slowly is the operative word here. Had to go back to work to earn some money to pay for it all :)

That and Claire kept giving me jobs to do that weren't van related...

J.

It's a bugger when work gets in the way isn't it :?

(Must be a wife thing, Sarah has decided that the kids rooms need doing, as of now :lol: but it means I must move a wall :? )

Beautiful chap, your going to have to keep the front floors waxed n polished ;) what wheels are those ?

god i am really bad at updating this thread.

Poppy is still not on the road but getting closer.

the rotating assembly of my engine is beng balanced and should be back early this week. I have all my lights working apart from rear indicators...

I collected my interiot cards from delilahs last week so I am slowly getting there...

J.

After seeming to let my bus just sit and not make much progress I have an engine built and ready to be fitted and I have tunnel tickets to get me to ninove...

I thought I would miss it but I think that I can make it so big push to get my bus finished... I will be at ninove.

Latest posts