More Big Red road trip pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vaughan said:
L1060277.jpg

Happy days
Looks like the heat levers are in the off position. Was it warm here or did those heater boxes heat you out of the van. :lol: Those who say VW's don't have heat must have driven a rust buckets

squareweave said:
vaughan said:
L1060277.jpg

Happy days
Looks like the heat levers are in the off position. Was it warm here or did those heater boxes heat you out of the van. :lol: Those who say VW's don't have heat must have driven a rust buckets

Well spotted warm as toast !!!!!!

some great pic but we need more (or i do to keep my motivation levels up on mine )...... very jelous i love ya high top..... i need to find me a roof like that :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jacks906 said:
some great pic but we need more (or i do to keep my motivation levels up on mine )...... very jelous i love ya high top..... i need to find me a roof like that :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers for all positive comments !!!! a few more pics to come !

jacks906 said:

I agree, keep those pics coming. Very jelous of your bus too!! ;)

squareweave said:
jacks906 said:

I agree, keep those pics coming. Very jelous of your bus too!! ;)

You can borrow it anytime !!!!!

That rocks. Awesome road trip.

Did you get to drive the Big Sur, awesome road for a bus.

Keep them coming

Klaus said:
That rocks. Awesome road trip.

Did you get to drive the Big Sur, awesome road for a bus.

Keep them coming

Drove the Big Sur recommend to everyone !!!!

Ah, he's probably already put it through MOT and out camping with no internet signal. Nice to see that the van is going to get well taken care for and used like it should. Well to get us by for now, here is Big Red camping last summer in the British Columbia mountains.

P8010016.jpg

P8010018.jpg

The steepest climb I did in Big Red. Nothing on the Interstate 5 to California compares to this.
P8010019.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Duke doing his "are we there yet" visits from his bed on the floor in the back
P1010009.jpg

Excuse the big Ford in the background with the camper :lol:
251510_10150343528325865_701655864_9818471_4697322_n.jpg

Nice Pic Rich, Big Red is now hiding from the last throws of Cumbrian winter but is hoping :) for a camping trip during the easter hols ! pics will be posted !!!!

Does anybody have the latest VW Camper and Commercial magazine. If you do can you post the "Safare in the USA" feature please. Its the great road trip that Ade and the family took last December in this 69 westy. The magazine won't be on this side of the pond for a bit yet and I would love to see the article.

Latest posts