More than one ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just a matter of interest, who has more than one bus or own other VW's? Is one enough or are you a you only live once lets have a fleet of them type of folk ? I think when i get more space and money, 1 or maybe 2 more would be cool to add to my 2 VW's at the mo but if i won the lottery then i dread to think ha 🤙.

We have also have this (we being the missus but I do all the work on it ) 😂

1960 Swedish import, I’ve recently finished a winter overhaul which included building a fiesty 1600cc with twin 40’s, w110 cam & higher compression etc coupled to a cogbox built Beetle ‘GT’ box. It’s a riot! Not a race car but goes like stink 😂

3 for us, the wife's first car 73 super 2110cc, my 65 square 1968cc I've had 15 years, and the 71 Westy EJ2.5
the furkids sidecar doesn't count
2053889.jpg

I have my 71 bay, a 54 Oval which I've had since I was 15, just working on getting it together (long term project) My wife has mk1 gp, and a 64 Razoredge. The buggy is on the road, the razor is a rotten mess waiting its turn. Can only find a buggy pic on my laptop. look at @steamandgasoline on Insta for the others.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts