MOT near LE67

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1969hank

Reaction score
It is MOT time again. I usually have the MOT seen to while the bus is away having a winter project, however this year I have no projects for them to do. So I am looking to put it through MOT myself for the first time. I'm a little reluctant to just throw it in to any old MOT station because I think it probably takes a special eye to do the MOT on a bus?? Is this a correct assumption or should it be an equal playing field regardless of station?

If there is anyone out there in the vicinity of LE67 (Leicestershire) that could offer out some MOT station opinions and advice it would be much appreciated.

Michael

It might be worth seeing where Johnstons or absolute use?
I go to city mots in Leicester behind the fan club because they use a pit not a ramp.

i'm in Hinckley, i have always used Terry Taylor's garage for MOTs on all of my vehicles daily's included. he profess's to hate doing VW's but i have always found him fair and sympathetic as to the age of the vehicle. thats all i can say.

Latest posts