mr whitewalls

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Getting whitewalls in uk has always been a bit of a headache where it be the limited sizes available or resorting to tyre flaps.

That problem is now solved! Mr whitewalls can now offer a complete custom tyre refinishing service.

I can install whitewalls, redwalls, yellowwalls or bluewalls on to your existing blackwall tyres

If you are running low profiles this is isn't a problem. any size tyre any size rim.

In addition to colour bands i also offer a custom lettering service. So you can now advertise your business/website/forum/club etc on your tyre walls.

Located centrally in the Staffordshire next to junction 14 M6 i am very easy to find and also offer a mobile service where i can customise your ride at your home.

A rough price guide:

-Whitewalls from £15 a tyre

-Redwalls from £20 a tyre

-White and redwalls from £25 a tyre

Custom Tyre Lettering
-Due to the nature of this service,price on application.

-Tyre buffing/shaving is priced the same as Standard whitewalls.

Any mixture of colours can be used with or without lettering.

Wheel pinstriping service coming soon.

any questions or enquires to:

[email protected]

or

07891249911 (ant)

or

http://www.mrwhitewalls.com

Some pics of recent work. The red is hard to picture without getting a shine off the lights/sun or flash

061220081125.jpg

210220091372.jpg

31032008215.jpg

280220091449.jpg

050220091303.jpg

31032008216.jpg

280220091454.jpg

210220091371.jpg

210220091379.jpg

31032008222.jpg

Lovin the redwalls Ant.
I might get hooked up with some to go with the radars.
We'll have a chat at Bustypes! :mrgreen:

No plans to trade at bugjam i'm afraid.

Confirmed shows are:

Bristol Volksfest
CamperJam

Also a good chance i will be trading at "the bus stopover"

ant

Looks like i'l be at bristolvolksfest then ;)

few questions,

1. are the whitwals done on the car?
2. does the position of the wall depnd on the lettering on the tyre?
3. do you cut a small grove on the tyre?

also may be worth you posting your abilities on this website, i know of a few boys interested.

http://sowal.16.forumer.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AxlFoley said:
1. are the whitwals done on the car? - yes, but i can do wheels off the car as well, I do need the tyres to be inflated on rims tho

2. does the position of the wall depnd on the lettering on the tyre? - thats up to you really, i can stripe anywhere on the wall.

3. do you cut a small grove on the tyre? - I use a professional white wall machine thats buffs a smooth area to the tyre.

also may be worth you posting your abilities on this website, i know of a few boys interested.

http://sowal.16.forumer.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cheers for the heads up Axlfoley, i'll get registered on there.

I'd just like to add, for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure, Ant is one of lifes good guys, real pleasure to deal with, and offers an exceptional service.

Recommended as highly as possible.

Unused notes please mate ;)

Marvin said:
I'd just like to add, for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure, Ant is one of lifes good guys, real pleasure to deal with, and offers an exceptional service.

:oops: 8)

ant said:
Marvin said:

:oops: 8)

Course he is, I would expect nothing less from an Ol' Skool Skater!!!!!!!! Looking forward to Bus types, just got to persuade the Mrs that we NEED red walls!

no mate sorry :(

but confirmed shows are:

Bristol Volksfest
CamperJam

Also a good chance i will be trading at "the bus stopover"

ant

Hi ant

I am in the process of lowering my bus and am sticking with the whitebanded rears (proper ones) but will be changing the fronts to 185 / 60 / 14 's so will be requiring your excellent services for sure!! Can you give me the heads up on what tyres are best for white walling as I am going to try and buy some over the next few days and get them fitted prior to lowering.

I will be at Bristol so I'd like to book your services for then is poss.

Cheers, Fraggle 8)

Hi Fraggle..... The only thing i would suggest, would be to buy a tyre that will suit the whitewall. A good example of this is Marvins 71 sierra yellow bay pictured earlier. The original continetal branding worked perfectly :)

ant said:
Hi Fraggle..... The only thing i would suggest, would be to buy a tyre that will suit the whitewall. A good example of this is Marvins 71 sierra yellow bay pictured earlier. The original continetal branding worked perfectly :)

Hi ant

Cheers I have ordered some 185 / 60 / 14 conti's today. Can you whiteband a 2.5cm band on them??

My rears are 2.5cm so would want the same thickness banding.

Let me know, Cheers

Ant

Free free to come along with your kit to the technical weekend/open day at our place on the 2nd May if you are around, the more the merrier :mrgreen:

Latest posts