Multiple Bluetooth Speakers in your bus?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt84

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I currently run a speaker in the original position on the dash and two pod speakers in the footwell.

I've got a period radio with a aux input and I only ever play music through my phone via Spotify or on an old iPod that's got loads of tracks.

Interested in getting some speakers in the rear but don't really fancy taking the interior out to run wires etc...

Just thought in this modern world there may be an option I could have (for example) four Bluetooth speakers each mounted in a corner of the bus somewhere and be able to play music through them simultaneously?

I understand I'll need to probably get rid of my existing speakers as they're not Bluetooth.

Cheers

Matt

We use 2 of these in our conservatory, paired to my wife's mobile - the sound is pretty good.
I don't know what limit there is to the number of speakers that can be paired to one source though.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UGJQWXY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How are you going to power the speakers? Either way you're going to end up running some wiring!
The good news is that most of it can go under the bus :)

The ones we have are rechargeable and last quite a long time.

Thanks Chad,

To be honest, four was probably much, I am a bit of an audiophile but the acoustics are never going to be great!

And yep - I was just going to go for re chargeable units. The battery in my current one lasts ages.

Thanks

Latest posts