My 1969 restoration called herman

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3f38f675a026b29ee754dc4c0a16bf05.jpg

That was the front panel all welded up and smoothed off the indicator holes were abit fiddly but got there in the end, gave it a coat of red oxide ready to move onto the next job, think it came out quite well.

Looking back now I wish I would of put replacement floor panels in when I started a little hole it soon progressed in to quite a few holes before I new it I had nearly replaced the whole floor.

It was time to robe in the boy to start sanding and doing some little jobs for me any help is much welcome every time I stand back and have a walk round the van I keep thinking how much there's still left to do im not at the point of getting any where yet I could do with abit of a boost.

Thanks mate I will,i'm abit further on than the pictures show, I might be living in a dream world but my goal is to get it to bug jam this year even if I sleep in a tent as long as he gets there.

I no to well about looking at the perfect van mate I do it all the time think that's why I just want it finished now, i've had the van for 4 years now and haven't driven it yet so you would think I would be used to looking at the perfect van but not having one.

Latest posts