my 68' bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the local dub club on Sunday :D spot the early bay :msn4: :lol:

8A533A0C-1635-41AF-B8E8-593C7DD72275.jpg

1DB14666-AFEA-4156-98EF-FAD8F93FB18E.jpg

Didn't take any pics myself, had to Nick these off fb lol

One I missed 8)

E0EB82CE-BA43-4A37-A67E-3769989ABD22.jpg

Roll on today, absolutely peeing it down camp called off, so made a start on the head lining replacement,

AA7815ED-B091-43EC-872D-1B0D6D8860CC.jpg

No turning back now :shock:
A281C753-0135-4770-BDD5-92BA48BF66B9.jpg

Fetched the j trim, just need the boards now, should be ready next week, being cut and 2k lacquered 8)

been a while since i last posted :oops: :oops: :oops:

little update from the last couple of outings

next town up from us was having a little gala so a few of us from the local club had a run up lol :lol:

then on to hermans this last halloween weekend at lincoln show ground 8)

gave the old girl a bit of a clean

of course dressed up lol

also picked up this for when were sat out in the shelter 8)

been a while again lol....

been 2 and half years since i did the nearside wheel arch / dog leg, and knowing the front inner valance had seen better days and a couple of blisters appearing, i thought a mini front end resto was in order, so thought id better do the offside dog leg too, so last saturday i bit the bullit and broke out the grinder lol

the outer valance was fine just the inner but off it came so i could get to it :(

a couple of blisters in the paint had started over the last couple of years .... bit more when you strip them back lol

then on to the offside dogleg

want to get this in to make putting the valance back on easier

thankfully i had this in stock from the other year, a usa body cut that matches the other side, all tried down and lined up,
going to strip this down to bare metal, and treat it should last a few years lol

hopefully will crack on with it next saturday 8)

Nice work 8)
Hate it when the gas runs out, especially when you are on a roll :(

Latest posts