my 68' bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myvanway 69 said:
Nice one Shaun...Stanford Hall next week ......looking sweet, nice one on the trim:D
All at it aint we!! 8)

Looking forward to it 8) the trims looking loads better now, was getting sick of polishing it towards the end :lol: will proberbly take take it off again later in the year and give it another go over, there's still a few marks I'd like to get off them 8)

Can someone please come and polish my pickup?

I can't even be arsed washing it at the moment. I'm starting to get the impression that it's going to have to be shiny like everyone elses to be in the EB line up at Stanford Hall. :?

aspro said:

I can't even be arsed washing it at the moment. I'm starting to get the impression that it's going to have to be shiny like everyone elses to be in the EB line up at Stanford Hall. :?

:lol: mine was shiny til I got the router out this afternoon :? :lol:

aspro said:

Lazy git, you only have 1/3 to clean!! :lol:

Bloody rain :? Only nipped to put some fuel in , blue skies when I left 5 min later it's pissing it down lol

null-5.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-1.jpg

myvanway 69 said:
I have a space saver chair for your consideration ...maybe Shaun.

You been working hard Bro. 8)

Space saver chair? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's been nice to be able to nip in the garage and do a bit 8) :lol:

And ive had plenty of time on my hands these last few days :msn4: :lol: :lol:
My gearbox went bang at pentagon island in derby on wed evening in my work van, not a bill I'm looking forward to though :?

£2.00 8)

Yours retrimmed for £200.. velcro removable cushion with teak cladding beneath!!
Bucket and air freshener not supplied!!! :shock:

:lol:

That includes P&P though :mrgreen: !!! ;)

myvanway 69 said:
£2.00 8)

Yours retrimmed for £200.. velcro removable cushion with teak cladding beneath!!
Bucket and air freshener not supplied!!! :shock:

:lol:

That includes P&P though :mrgreen: !!! ;)

Includes the p&p bargain :lol: :mrgreen:

But does it include a bog roll holder :lol:

When I got home though found one of my tyres has cracked right open :? Shame it's like brand new must have 6mm tread, so I'm off to have a new tyre on in the morning :( don't fancy it going pop on the m1 next week on my way to Stanford

Bloody perished tyres checked them all last week must have not liked being used today :lol:

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

:?

Latest posts