My 68 Microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
currently got this pic as my back ground 8) 8)

101407030412.jpg

is that a two click drop on the backend fella?

hi,

i'll tell my van its famous lol.

yer two at the back adjusters and short shocks with stock wheels.

Cracking van !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got offered this a while back and would has taken if only it was a pop top for family camping. The whole bus is class.

Can you let me know are you running the standard tyres on the from or swapped then for lower profiles. I can't 100% tell from the photos and would like to know as i'm looking at lowering mine in the next couple of weeks and like the stance.

Cheers mike

Hi,

No had to swap the tyres for very slightly lower profile ones i can get the measurements if you want?

Basically by keeping the stock wheels you can get away with lowering it a decent level and running decent sized tryres so the speedo aiont to far out and you can still cruise ok on the motorway.

Cheers

Dave

Dave,

I'd be very interested in the front tyre size, also any chance of a pic showing the front clearer and the clearance from front panel to the ground.

Cheers

the fronts are 185 55 14

some pics as follows sorry they arent great taken on my phone and van is on gravel so tricky to tell properly i'll take some more next time i take her out.

102607232914.jpg

102607233001.jpg

102607233018.jpg

102607233040.jpg

If you want to talk to someone who knows their stuff i'd give spike a bell at house of dubs he lowered my van and my mates van to and he's a top guy he wont mind giving you some advice.

Spike (house of dubs) 07791502716

Latest posts