My 72 Devon

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuthbert

Reaction score
Hi All,

Here is my camper, I bought him on in November last year and work has started on him..its taking a while but I am hoping he should be all finished by September for Vanfest!

It should be working now!! I will be posting some more now I know how to use it!

Let me know what you think...

Cheers

cuthbert.jpg

here are some more:

Newpanel.jpg

side1.jpg

side3.jpg

side2.jpg

newfrontcomplete.jpg

I owe my uncle big time, he has done all the welding.. its going into my mates body shop to be sprayed within the next couple of weeks..happy days!!

very nice, crossovers rule. Id get rid of that big nobble in the middle of the front panel though :eek:

Im gonna see if my mate will do that before spraying, otherwise I do have a spare wheel that I am putting on the front anyway to cover it up..

Nice work going on there!

Personal choice, but don't put the spare on the front (urgh :evil: )

Lol, I'm quite keen on the idea of the spare wheel...I will see if he can smooth it over and see how I feel when its done..

Hi All,

Havent posted in a bit so thought I would update you all... So after a lot of drama between me and my mate (he said he would do all the body work in his garage and didnt!) I finally found a local garage who wanted to do and it stick it on their web page to show that they do classics.

Any way hadnt been to see the progress till yesterday and I am pretty impressed with the work they have done so far, especially on the back! Couldnt take pics of the front or other side as it was quite tight in the work shop..

Let me know what you think :D

ontow.jpg

back.jpg

rightside.jpg

hey all,

Here are some updated pics of the van, its been sprayed and is ready to be picked up tomorrow :D :D :D :D

The people who have done it have put the lights, windows and bumpers back on.

Will post more pics when its home!!

2010-08-07101640.jpg

2010-08-07101548.jpg

2010-08-07101535.jpg

It took a while to find them but Im glad I did, this was the first camper or classic they have worked on so I think they have done a brilliant job.

Still got to do shed loads on it yet but I am hoping to have it re-wired by Brighton Breeze..

quick update - have done all the bits on the front and have completed the doors. Still need to put 3 windows in but having trouble with them.

Its a slow process but its getting there!

passengerdoorcomplete.jpg

frontcurrent.jpg

Latest posts