• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Australian Rust Free 9 Seater Microbus - ** SOLD **

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theyorkiebar

Reaction score
All,

For those that followed my build thread on here; I bought this bus in Australia and loved it that much that i brought it over to the UK with me because frankly - where can you find a 9 seater microbus rust free RHD?

It sports the 2 rows of seats in the rear and the elusive middle seat for in between the driver & passenger if needed. It has a Mad Matz sisal carpet set in the front and original rubber mat in the rear. There are little touches of mine all over. 2 things to note, the heritage deluxe trim needs some pieces refitting (Ive ordered metal clips from Cool Air) Strong 1600 - Original NSW Number Plates come with the car.

Tax & Mot Exempt - Agreed Insurance with Zenith Marque for £20,000

I set up:

• www.myweddingbus.co.uk (about 70% complete - handles all bookings and calendar etc) Website and Fees paid up.
    Email: [email protected]
    Facebook: myweddingbus
    twitter: @bus_wedding

But havent got this off the ground yet, I'll give it all up to the buyer (Passwords etc etc)
I thought I would put it here before I place it on eBay.

I'd like £16,000 ono

Thanks - John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts