My bus after a slamwerks nip n duck.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysteryspots

Reaction score
Just thought I'd upload a few pics of mine since I got it back from Guy. It's not as low as some others but hey ho :D

Bus1.jpg

Bus2.jpg

21072010269.jpg

It measures 50.5 cm at the front and 40.5 cm at the back with no tubbage. I need to level it up a tad yet so that may change slightly.

These were taken at Woodvale this weekend, I know they are cheating a little but thought they look good on the grass.

Woodvale3.jpg

Woodvale4.jpg

Woodvale6.jpg

Cheers,

Chris.

Looks good to me. 8)
My bus used to be one of the low earlybay? It now looks stock height compared to the buses being slammed by T2D and Slamwerks. :lol:

Looks the dogs doodahs! No tubs you say, what about chassis notching at the rear? Adjustable springplates on the back? What tyre sizes?
Ah,... think that's enough questions for now :D

Cheers Guys :D

Pete. Yeah its had a bit of work done by Guy front and back, its got CE adjustables and the tyres are 165 50s front and 165 80s at the back.

I'm gonna go back to the OG steels for a while when I can afford the tyres though. :p :lol: 8)

Chris.

Looking good dude , Gotta love a Light Grey bus on steel , its a good look 8)

Looks very good to me :)

I give it a few weeks until you have tubs though, you'll become addicted to getting it as low as possible.

Thanks again guys for the complimemnts.

Matt. If I tub it, it means bigger notches :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Chris.

No tubs :D !! tut!!! :roll: The front may require a little more notchage on the drivers side as I'm turning into a reet fat knacker weighing that side of the bus down :lol: . probably do it over the winter.

Are all these lowered vans without heat exchanger bellows? Mine is mildy dropped on CE adjustables and the rear axles almost touch the bellows at the point of joining the exchanger. This is on stock wheels and tyres too. Do people route the heat another way?
Also, what is meant by tubs?
¬¬¬

Mark Space-Ratio said:
Are all these lowered vans without heat exchanger bellows? Mine is mildy dropped on CE adjustables and the rear axles almost touch the bellows at the point of joining the exchanger. This is on stock wheels and tyres too. Do people route the heat another way?
Also, what is meant by tubs?
¬¬¬

i have heat exchangers they don't get to much of a kicking and my heating don'l work anywayc :D

Latest posts