My bus after a slamwerks nip n duck.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
i have heat exchangers they don't get to much of a kicking and my heating don'l work anywayc :D

I get it Dubscum, style over function ;) I'm in the style and function cadre, so mild it is. I had a mind to go flash wheels too... but then I realise I am more Holstein than Cal so standard steels for that Herr Schultz look.

Tubs?
¬¬¬

totally agree with that statement, i like my air cooled bus to be as low as possible, its tubbed, notched and had a lot of work done to it to get it low, i still use it, me the wife and kids go round cornwall in it, it bumps, drags and scrapes over bad bump, but never stops me using it, just keep me fixing it :D even toyed with the idea of getting a t25 gypsy and touring Europe, but when i showed my mrs one she said "thats not you" which is true, i love all vw's just like mine dragging :p

I still have heat exchangers but the heater tubes will foul the drive shafts, I think they are gathering dust at Slamwerks.
I bought some flexi aluminium fresh air hose and managed to fettle and connect the exchangers back up with it, works a treat!!! :D :D

mysteryspots said:
I still have heat exchangers but the heater tubes will foul the drive shafts, I think they are gathering dust at Slamwerks.
I bought some flexi aluminium fresh air hose and managed to fettle and connect the exchangers back up with it, works a treat!!! :D :D

nice work !

Latest posts