my bus will never win a trophy but this is cool

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dames

Reaction score
not sure if the link works :oops:
i did a google search of my vans registration and it took me to a thread on vzi from 2010 about some new at the time models stating the reg numbers.turns out the green panel van has my green panel vans registration number :lol:
cant wait to buy one for my sons car collection.

link wont work but i had a go!

Home : Shop : Contact Us : Join Club : Globe Newsletter : Collectables : Benjamin Smith

76VW001 - Peru Green VW Van

1:76 Scale

Peru Green VW Van
The brand new 1:76 scale introduction of the Volkswagen T2 is an absolute WOW! We are always being asked for this model so here it is in four variations, all of which fill a gap in anyone's diecast collection, as well as bringing back personal memories of this essential vehicle of the period.
First launched in 1968, the second generation T2 was a great improvement on the previous split windscreen version of the 1950s. It was larger and heavier with a new wider front windshield and a bigger engine. It was manufactured initially in Germany before extending manufacture and/or assembly to the rest of Europe, the USA, Mexico and South America. The VW Type 2, classed as a Van/Minibus had a wide range of uses with body style variations to suit, including 3 door van, 4 door minibus, 2 door truck with regular cab and 4 door truck with crew cab amongst the many configurations.
Our first release is the 76VW001 in Peru Green, this Type 2 VW van, with its spacious carrying capacity and sliding side door could arguably be classed as the forerunner of the modern delivery van. Without side windows or rear seats, as well as being a useful delivery vehicle, the VW van – also known as a panel van - was used extensively by small trade businesses such as plumbers, carpenters and the like.

CONTACT US - PRIVACY - ACCEPTABLE USE - TERMS FOR ORDERS
Oxford Diecast is a leading British Company that supplies Diecast Vehicles and Collectable items in the Collector and Promotional Markets. Started in 1993 Oxford has a collectors club with worldwide membership. If you have any problems please contact us on by telephone, fax or E-MAIL or you can write to this address. Oxford Diecast Ltd, PO Box 62, Swansea UK SA1 4YA TEL +44(0)1792 643500 or [email protected]

Think its this one?!

large_1108_802802.jpg

cheers thats it.
just ordered one £3.99 plus post. not expecting much at that price but still nice to own.

Latest posts