My Early Bay Artwork

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigamortiz

Reaction score
Hi, just thought I'd share some of my digital artwork with you guys. Haven't done anything to them recently, but hoping to get a few more done soon.

EarlyBaySavannahBeigeSlamwerks.jpg

EarlyBayTVBus.jpg

Not really done much with the bays yet, but have also done these, of some of the other VW types:

SquarebackSavannahBeigeFinishedcopy.jpg

BarndoorSafarisKombiJonnyDangercopy.jpg

FuchsPlayedOutReflection1copy.jpg

RHDSemaSambaSprintcopy.jpg

BeetleOvalFINALsizeTexasBrowncopy1.jpg

OvalStratosSilverSootyFoxon.jpg

Hope you like them :)

very nice bud.

that beige one could you do with round reflectors and on steels with no hubcaps? and in LHD from? (ie a reflection of that picture so its facing the other way with the sliding door facing out?)

are you getting in to selling these or anything?

Analog said:
very nice bud.

that beige one could you do with round reflectors and on steels with no hubcaps? and in LHD from? (ie a reflection of that picture so its facing the other way with the sliding door facing out?)

are you getting in to selling these or anything?

Thanks mate, much appreciated :)

I do take commissions, if thats what you're asking :) Feel free to PM me for details.

Liking the TV bus... 8)

If you could make it a bit rattier, and a twin-slider (with middle-sliding windows), rolling on 15" crows feet that'd be my bus :) - when it's finished anyway lol!!

very nice work sir! some serious talent there 8)

Tiki-Al said:
sweet, do you use adobe illustrator to create them?

Cheers. I use Adobe Illustrator to draw the line art, and lay down the initial colours, then import the file in to Photoshop, where I build up layers of white and black shapes in order to create the lighting effects. Takes absolutely ages, but I tend to be fairly happy with the results.

dubscum said:
Rigamortiz said:
Played around with the BRM's a bit...

This HAS to be done :lol: :

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy277/Rigamortiz2/BangBusBRMPinkPropersizecopy1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DOO IIIITTT!!!
:shock: Thats happening!

Lmao :lol: 8) Look forward to seeing it happen then man!

really like them.once I know what Doris will look like I might commission one.what *sort* price are they printed on A4 mate ? be nice if you could set the chrome on the door handles off.

Latest posts