My first Bay - 1968 pop up camper, soon to be Cal Look!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/quote]Keep up the good work & get those brakes & wheels on it soon ;)[/quote]

Believe me I am dying to get them on !!

Thanks for the kind words

Got the 944 brakes all off and just need to get the rotors turned and the adapter brackets to be able to put them on.

And just received in the mail my custom ordered all stainless steel muffler exhaust

Hi, nice thread - wondering if you PLEASE could do the brake swap in detail on the forum here? Lots of pics please cause I might have a 944 coming my way soon and you seem to know your stuff

Brian Watts said:
Airtime said:
Wow, I really like that exhaust! :shock: 8)

Trust me it is nicer than it looks in photos!!!

If you are interested in buying one you won't be disappointed. Tell them Brian Watts sent you and if you go to my website http://www.ultimateaircooled.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they give 10% discount with code UAC used.

Brian

can't see it on their site - was it a special order? most of there stuff is sans heater boxes and I really need to run exchangers...i's cold here you know!!

Brian, this shit is tight, keep up the good work. It's fun to see another NorCal guy on here.

I actually have a set and a half of 944 brakes that I intended to use for my bug, but now I'm considering putting them on my bus.

I wonder how different the installation is for 944 brakes on a '71 since it came with factory discs? And what if I only did the fronts and then re-drilled the rear drums to porsche pattern, what Master Cylinder would I need? Hmmm...

Brian Watts said:
OH NO!!!

Let me know if you can make it or not when you know

tell me about it - we have a house rental paid for, car rental paid for!! hopefully the flight will be going ahead - and some passengers may get refunds or swap - so the number of people flying can be accomodated!

watch this space dude!

alex4057 said:
Hey Brian,

Good to see you on here, Keep up the good work,

Cheers

Alex

Thanks Alex

Glad to be on here and share my POS with everyone. Not much to look at but I enjoy driving it so much!!

And will be better with all my bells and whistles added!

Latest posts