My Fuel & Speedo don't light up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

formbyjules

Reaction score
Hi all - hope you can help. My fuel guage and speedo dont light up at night. Nothing does apart from the blue light for full beam when I use it.
Any suggestions?

When you pull the headlight switch towards you, give it a rotate as this activates your dash lights.

Also, you should at least have a generator light that is there on startup (but hopefully not after) and of course the indicators (that both flash together) when you bung them on.

gvee said:
When you pull the headlight switch towards you, give it a rotate as this activates your dash lights.

Also, you should at least have a generator light that is there on startup (but hopefully not after) and of course the indicators (that both flash together) when you bung them on.

Cheers mate. I get the generator and indicators of course (thankfully - I WOULD be worried if I didn't), but was not aware of the effect of turning the headlight knob. D'Oh! :oops:

Hope this answers the OP question.

have you checked theres bulbs there and they are ok , are wired up correctly :msn4:

id undo the dashpod and have a look to see whats going on also check the headlight switches wires are all connected

chris

Latest posts