My Montana Red sunroof deluxe new stance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PeteB

This is where i got the covers for my bed

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=884152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

really really good set which were easy to fit, but i think i got him on a good day as i seemed to get mine a bit cheaper than he was listing here because i did not have the west stool cover spare wheel or covers for the buddy seat.

the vinyl is a really good match, i could not be happier with it

Pete

Awesome dude, I really wanted this bus myself 8), very cool.

I also got a kinky micks sticker, It says "vaginas are way cool !" :lol:

baron said:
lovely bus, looks great on the sprints and with that stance 8)

montana red deluxes rock :mrgreen:

Indeed they do. Mark one more member down in the MREB gang. ;) I've always wondered what my bus would look like on sprints, now I know. :D

Thanks for the comments its getting towards how i want it to look now,

might have to start a montana red bus thread

Pete

Geezer,
You're on a bit of a roll aren't you. Its looking good. I've got mine booked in for the new upholstery and headliner in April. The interior will then be completely finished ready in time for a trip to the Gower.
Was that Steve's Devon in the photos?
stu

well time for a bit of an update

It was time go a little lower, so i changed the tyres front and rear, and tweaked the beam a little ( thanks to davesmith84 for his help with this), leaving the new stance looking like this

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Im pretty happy with it, i want to go a little lower but i have a few things i need to set up before then to keep it usable, also want to get the rear down, may have to contact slamworks for a bit of notching

Pete

Well today i have wired in my CB radio and hidden it away in the glove box and fitted my petronix electronic ignition which is fantastic and the van is running great after fitting it, no photos with this update as its not that exciting

Pete

Picked up a couple more bits for the bus today,

finally got my door cards

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

also got my sunpro tacho

IMG_1496.jpg

hopefully get them fitted this weekend

Another small updates, went to the new midland earlybay unit today and picked up my westy sink unit, ( thanks Graham )

Here it is

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

And here it is in the bus,

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

Really please with it, almost completed my interior now, just need to give it a good clean and tidy ready for show season.

Just another couple of pictures of my bus because i can its my thread :oops:

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

and here is my bus next to davesmith84's bus, but he was out :roll:

IMG_0239.jpg

trying to get my door cards sorted this weekend, but putting those damn clips in place is one of those really annoying jobs

sorry for the long and pointless updates

pete

Any update is a good update Pete , interior coming along nicely fella 8)

Well managed to get all the door clips in the door cards last night and so had a go at fitting them today, went in ok but only managed to get the one in due to being dragged off to do something else

but here we go

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

Really really pleased with the door cards, interior really coming together now

Pete

petegee56 said:
IMG_0239.jpg

trying to get my door cards sorted this weekend, but putting those damn clips in place is one of those really annoying jobs

sorry for the long and pointless updates

pete

was just about to say :shock: how narrow is his beam, then noticed the jack :lol:

Well spent a couple of days on the bus, i am the least technical person in the world but thought i would turn my hand to a bit of wiring, set up a fuse box from my leisure battery to power my amp and audio set up which i will start putting in tomorrow hopefully,
I also wired up and mounted my tach

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

mounted it under the dash to keep it subtle, it even works and i have not blown the bus up with my wiring which is a result, just need to get some kick panels to tidy the underneath of the dash up

Pete

Latest posts