My Montana Red sunroof deluxe new stance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you use the GA WP1 or GA WP2 edging? How much did you need? Also what thickness ply did you use? Is the edging screwed to the side of the bus then the ply slotted over and in?
Sorry for all the questions,
Thanks again,
Ollie 8)

Slammed said:
Did you use the GA WP1 or GA WP2 edging? How much did you need? Also what thickness ply did you use? Is the edging screwed to the side of the bus then the ply slotted over and in?
Sorry for all the questions,
Thanks again,
Ollie 8)

No worries Ollie,

Im sure it was GA WP1, i think i needed three lengths of it, however minimum order from that site is £100, i know a few other users were trying o get a group buy together, The trim just screws into the side of the van and then the ply slots into it, i used 1.5mm birch ply.

Scott,

it was a perfect weekend and i could think of nowhere better than cornwall to get married, i will live there one day i am sure

Pete

Well no real update on his other than i found a picture of my bus i really like, thats the new wife hanging out of the sunroof

P1000791.jpg

Pete

petegee56 said:
Well no real update on his other than i found a picture of my bus i really like, thats the new wife hanging out of the sunroof
Pete

What did you do with the old wife :lol:

Well a truly exciting update, today I got very excited as my bus now has international appeal, ( well french )

Gadget boy purchased a little gift for me whilst at spa

IMG_0507.jpg

and in there review of the volksworld show was this

IMG_0508.jpg

nice little shot of mine and egos bus in the line up

8) im sad i know

Pete

It wasnt actually at Spa Ego, it was in W H Smiths at the Euro Tunnel shopping centre ;) . It was in the French section :roll: . I always check out the Vw mags when im on holiday as You often get to see photos/Cars that UK mags dont feature :D and in this case it was Pete's and Your bus ;)

Id just like to say a Big Thanks to Peter Gee for all his help over the last week , Because without him I would never have been able to move to bigger premises :mrgreen:

The new bigger workshop is NOW open folks and can fit more buses than ever ;)

Gadgets Speed Shop, For ALL your Early Bay needs :D In a dedicated Bay window only workshop

Gadget ;)

I have the same bus but in a 69 with a full bench up front, really enjoyed your post thanks

Gadget Boy said:
Id just like to say a Big Thanks to Peter Gee for all his help over the last week , Because without him I would never have been able to move to bigger premises :mrgreen:

The new bigger workshop is NOW open folks and can fit more buses than ever ;)

Gadgets Speed Shop, For ALL your Early Bay needs :D In a dedicated Bay window only workshop

Gadget ;)

For those of us who don't know where your shop is based, might be worth putting something in your sig?? ;)

Latest posts