my t2d built pop top westy WAFFLESLAMMER

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
john the horse said:
THE LAST PANZER said:
Absolutely Rockin i think it looks the dogs swingers, when i see busses like this it always makes me think should i pull my finger out and do somthething with my totally stock micro bus :? , but i think i would miss my super smoothe riding on a cloud feel. I bet you can't wait to be out and about.
dude you need to stay stock height to allow for suspension travel with all the gear you take, now where did i put that sink? :lol:
Got new helmut replacement, more of a victorian gentlemens attire.

Yeah i suppose so i do carry enough for a small garrison and there's also the weight of her (oooh risky i know but i'll test my luck) up front. Any how can't wait to see the new gentlemens attire, i am searching for an old style stoating come poachers head topping device keep your eyes peeled engine wrecker.

mate - i wouldnt worry about a change from stock - its looking good :mrgreen:

Looks awesome! I cant wait to see it in the metal.
Have you planned your first camping trip yet?
Nothing beats camping in ya early bay.

Thanks everyone for the geat comments, it means alot coming from guys and gals that
know there beans.

Johnny, that youtube clip made me :lol: - still at least no-ones mentioned bet lynch's handbag yet :msn4:

Petegee56, the system is not full air sus, just air shocks at the mo.

In answer to your question Krusty, no havent planned a camping trip yet but cant wait.
Already started to think about ditching my maaaasive stand alone tent and going
the khyam motordome route !

God this camper things addictive
cheers all.

You should defo camp over at white noise! Its local and a nice chilled out show.
Your right it is well addictive, I use my truck every day to get to work I love it so much.
So far this year we've been on 8 camping trips and have at least another 4 planned!
And I bet there is plenty of others who use there'e way more than me.

Now that's turned out really quite tasty :D

Needs a post here 8)
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grab your passport and come to Norfolk whitenoise, love to see it amongst others.

ps saw this on the ramp two days ago. super clean and new doorseals, jealous :mrgreen:

cheers fellas for all the cool comments, picking it up very very shortly.
Also, Just to let you know its been named the

"WAFFLESLAMMER" dont ask why though :lol:

Heres another 2piks for ya !

t2daired.png

t2dnearlyfinished.jpg

I am goin to Bug Jam Saturday but alas in a poxy Volvo, but may come and
hunt some of you guys out for a chat.
I will dig me passport out John for whitenoise and as for the speedhumps in Felixstowe Bwuttonmoon, havent
you noticed all the new roadworks for speed hump removals ?? :lol:

cheers all

Look Superb Fella
Is it tubbed ?

I'm on the same wheels myself with a red9 wishbone kit but not as
low as you.

Love Your Stance..

I will dig me passport out John for whitenoise and as for the speedhumps in Felixstowe Bwuttonmoon, havent
you noticed all the new roadworks for speed hump removals ?? :lol:

cheers all

They must have heard your bus is almost ready!

andymac said:
Look Superb Fella
Is it tubbed ?

I'm on the same wheels myself with a red9 wishbone kit but not as
low as you.

Love Your Stance..

Cheers andymac
No not tubbed, its on air shocks.

Lookin like tomorrow is the collection day :shock: 8)
cheers

Latest posts