MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myvanway 69 said:
Went round to get some crap out the van my tool kit etc... Went to fire the van up....
Dead....!!!! Nothing!? no lights!! flat batteries.......As I had left the Amp on since coming back from Ninove!!
*************************C O C K******************************* :oops:
Put them both on charge, Left the Leisure battery on a slow charge but put the main battery back on tonight after
24 hours charge and still shit nothing!! (Interior light worked but very dim!!....Like me !! :oops:
Jumped first time though!!

New battery me thinks.....Which one?? 065? best one for the price! Any suggestions/recommendations welcomed. :)

:evil:

I got a nice quality 2 year warrenty (IIRC)Bosch one from the RAC webshop, delivery etc was a good price, and very happy - I'm in a rush to get out, but the details are on my build thread a few pages back from the end.....

Think £39.99 springs to mind

Alistair

20130325_145226.jpg

Love this chair! :msn4:

Alistair

aogrady said:
I never got around to getting the fabric, i would never get around to doing it, it would sit in the garage with all the other bits "waiting" And as you say, with a little familly also, time is scarce. Even though my Mum has giving me a sewing machine - it's way older than me, and probably not man enough.....

I think we all look for little avenues to make a bit of coin for the bus fund, mines westy mozzy mesh and overider edging, though it's a small pot, every little helps as they say.

Look forward to seeing what else you produce, I'd quite happily guinea pig for you! :lol:

Cheers!

Alistair

Thats the way forward Alistair, :D

My missus moans if I spend our money on shiny bits when there is stuff to do to the house and generally live etc, so the agreement is my stuff that I sell in my free time, ie Buddyboxes and ebay stuff is Van funds, its only fair as family first, my bus is an addiction, it drives me to try and do things with my life and we all benefit from the fun we have in it too so its all good. 8)

71dormy said:
was nice to meet you in ninove.awesome bus mate

Cheers dude. :D
It was cool meeting you too, shame bout the weather but that controlled my drinking I guess!!
If it had been nice it would have all been a bit of a blur!!!.....like it was for Adam!!!! :sick0020:
Pussy!!!!! :lol:

Hope to see you all at a future show this year so we can reminisce over a brew!....or 2!! 8)

Paul. :D

68_early_bay said:
aogrady said:
20130325_145226.jpg

Love this chair! :msn4:

Alistair

Nice spot Alistair 8)

Limited edition westy swivel chair ;)

:lol:
I was going to rob the material as its a close match!! :msn4: Chuck a throw on it....missus will never know!? :sick0010:
Got it off Mark at Madmatz when he was doing vintage interior, There was a pair but he sold the other on ebay!? :roll:

myvanway 69 said:
71dormy said:

It was cool meeting you too, shame bout the weather but that controlled my drinking I guess!!
If it had been nice it would have all been a bit of a blur!!!.....like it was for Adam!!!! :sick0020:

Hope to see you all at a future show this year so we can reminisce over a brew!....or 2!! 8)

yeh looking forward to seeing you all again.next time it wont be 4 of us in a slammed westy :lol:

71dormy said:
myvanway 69 said:
71dormy said:

yeh looking forward to seeing you all again.next time it wont be 4 of us in a slammed westy :lol:

I thought it was awesome!!!! :lol: least you didnt get cold!!!!! ;) :lol:

Coolest bus's there, and the fire bus too! 8) 8)......They were all cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol:
Didnt know which way to look...creamed myself several times!!!! :shock: :lol:

Fitted some ribbed rubber under batteries,cleaned inside and waxed outside then went for a spin... :D

20130405_142029.jpg

20130329_114807.jpg

20130329_145052.jpg

20130329_145028.jpg

20130329_144939.jpg

20130329_144209.jpg

20130329_151154.jpg

20130329_134641.jpg

20130329_151208.jpg

20130329_134621.jpg

Also took front bumper off again!!!!!
Try and put the deluxe trims in the right place this time......or as close as I can get.

20130329_153850.jpg

Looks you got some decent weather, overhere it's compete winter with snow and freezing temps :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dirty Harry said:
Looks you got some decent weather, overhere it's compete winter with snow and freezing temps :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Its freezing but sunny! Long as its not raining or snowing Im on it!
Ninove was a blast harry....get some time off and get over here for busfest!!! ;)

Spare wheel cover.
20130325_133446.jpg

20130325_133522.jpg

20130325_133544.jpg

Front side is near mint, back is crusty/sunburnt and needs sorting........Trace!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Tracy's first repair job....
20130401_205154.jpg

20130401_205117.jpg

20130401_205042.jpg

Pen mark will wipe off!!..........Nice one love!!

68_early_bay said:
Nice Work paul 8)

Or should I say Tracy :msn4: :lol:

The new sewing machine is doing a good job then mate :D

Its Awesome dude.....so Tracy tells me!! :lol: It was made for the leather industry so its well good for it! 8)

So after being a little disheartened bout the Deluxe rubbers and no one duz them in my size/style?!?!
I got an email from the guy who repros them on ebay........

Hello Paul

You were right about the length.

there was a typo on my listing they are 47/48 cm long.

there is only one size . i must have typed it wrong .

Thanks

Result..... going to order tonight. :mrgreen:

myvanway 69 said:
So after being a little disheartened bout the Deluxe rubbers and no one duz them in my size/style?!?!
I got an email from the guy who repros them on ebay........

Hello Paul

You were right about the length.

there was a typo on my listing they are 47/48 cm long.

there is only one size . i must have typed it wrong .

Thanks

Result..... going to order tonight. :mrgreen:

Nice work :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No sunning it today........Buddyboxing for the guys on this forum!! :character0028:

IMAG0553.jpg

Grooves for shelf base, no need for conty blocks! 8)
cant tell you how the mitres are done...its top secret!!? :msn4:

IMAG0554.jpg

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=47517" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts