MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics 8)

Although an annoying little girl kept on getting in the way............... :msn4:

Starting to make a set of genuine curtains now for Myvanway as the Westy bug grows stronger!
This is/woz an early wrap around curtain that is super long and should do for the rear and side window behind the locker.

..... Tracy!

Fuel lines all changed now. :D

Winter jobs to include engine out, new clutch, replace gear bushes, new shocks all round (Koni) I want.
New/rebuilt solex carb to replace shite bocat one. replace the other three brake lines/hoses that I got in the summer!
All ready for next years adventures!! Oh ....... and build a nursery! :D

Thinking I might need to tow a trailer next year or get a bigger roof rack! See how it goes.

Working hard on nursery so took some time out to to what I want for an hour.... or 2!! ;)
It was such a beautiful day I took the van for a Remembrance Sunday cruise up to Santa Pod and the surrounding villages.
448010d3-6920-4d43-b615-291e9adfb146.jpg
[/URL]

Was super sweet weather, and not a car on the road!
Just the roar of my V.S Exhaust and some chill tunes. 8)

I'm sure I've posted somewhere in this thread before but I was having a think last night about my favourite bus on the forum and the one I'd model mine on and it has to be this one.
By the end I'm going to have a Deluxe wannabe Westy thanks to you.

G... That made me blush!! :oops: :D

Thankyou,

I have had the same inspiration and help from a lot of the earlybay members on this site.
There are some awesomely clever/Helpful peeps on here, and there wealth of knowledge is better than any manual. (Fact)
All of our work is bounced off other peoples amazing threads on here mixed with my and Tracy's own ideas, so for that I take no credit. :D
But I thank the peeps that helped us.

Awesome Site. 8)

Supertramp said:
I'm sure I've posted somewhere in this thread before but I was having a think last night about my favourite bus on the forum and the one I'd model mine on and it has to be this one.
By the end I'm going to have a Deluxe wannabe Westy thanks to you.

Here here! :cool:

own a Bay?........Feel the love!

Myvanway said:
G... That made me blush!! :oops: :D

Thankyou,

I have had the same inspiration and help from a lot of the earlybay members on this site.
There are some awesomely clever/Helpful peeps on here, and there wealth of knowledge is better than any manual. (Fact)
All of our work is bounced off other peoples amazing threads on here mixed with my and Tracy's own ideas, so for that I take no credit. :D
But I thank the peeps that helped us.

Awesome Site. 8)

No worries. It's a stunning bus and I love that it actually gets used.
I hope my girlfriend is as handy as your wife is, doing all the trim etc. Or as enthusiastic for that matter. :lol:

After all Tracys hard work repro'ing our Westy curtains!!

New OG curtains in now. :D

[
URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/69westyT2/media/69westyT2016/20131129_182244.jpg.html]
20131129_182244.jpg

[/URL

Used a flex board this time to make it easier. (Didn't need to take the whole interior out to remove the side locker!! :mrgreen:

Happy. :D

Latest posts