• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Narrow 5 Wheels Now SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eeza

Reaction score
:mrgreen: Guys I scored a great set of tyres that were wrapped around these wheels, I am having the tyres removed and fitted to my Wide 5 Early Wheels this week and am looking for a contribution towards the tyre fitter :mrgreen:

Can be collected from TS27 anytime or arrange a courrier

Are they worth a fiver each ? They all look to be in nice condition, home brewed paint job but has been done very well.

Just to be clear Its the Wheels only ;) I have cleaned the brake dust off the front wheel and they look really nice, shame there not wide 5

After a good clean up they look fine, there 40 years old so are not box fresh but very acceptable and I am picky :roll:

Would be interested in them if they are a fiver each! I presume there are 4?

Only problem is I do not have much time to travel over and collect them, what sort of price would a courier be any idea, or do you ever get down to Yorkshire much.....? ;)

Cheers

GOM

Ok I live in The North East of England just about as far away from any shows as you can get :mrgreen: Between Boro and Sunderland, but dont hold that against me I was born in Manchester (So that Obviously makes me a CITY Fan :? After todays performance )

(Land of the Prince Bishops : http://www.englandsnortheast.co.uk/PrinceBishopsDurham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Right had my tyres removed so the wheels are now available for collection, It looks like the previous owner painted over the wheel weights so when popped off so did the paint .... Don’t do It ! :oops:

So in view of that the price is now reduced to a very reasonable £2.50 per wheel :mrgreen:

They are in actually very good nick for their age and if you want to do a proper resto on your OE wheels these will substitute very nicely whilst there away

There now in the way so let’s have em gone ;)

Latest posts