NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not posted for a while so just a few pics from the photo shoot with Jon Pratt that didn't get into the mag,
110625NeilReidSubaruBay064.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay060.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay051.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay046.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay036.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay033.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay029.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay026.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay015.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay012.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay011.jpg

110625NeilReidSubaruBay004.jpg

All photos courtesy of Volksworld magazine who did a great job on the feature, as did Jon with the pics :D
Got a few jobs to do on the bus over the winter,
had a bit of an accident with a compressor i forgot was in the back, as i came off a roundabout it slid across the van and hit the long side panel putting a nasty dent outwards in the middle of it :shock: so yet again got more paint work to do, also want to fit some sliding rear windows and a blue bird rear popout if i can get hold of one and a fuel swirl pot and softer rear springs so i can get a better launch at the pod ;)

BLOODY HELL :shock:

Cracking bus 8)

Well done sir and bummer about the dent in the panel :?

these pics are awsome mate.

and beleive me guys, the other week when i went to pick my bus up Nelly took me and may friend out for a spin. i have to confess, i crapped myself and asked him to slow down (not a great passenger). it is unreal. its speed is only matched by its amazing abillity to stop :shock: . ive only been in two bay windows. mine (on it way home from buying it, and it was pants) and this (possibly the fastest car i have ever been in) looking forward to the new season :D .

Latest posts