New Arrival

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willi76

Reaction score
Well as fate would have it our Vanfest had to be put on hold this year due to someone popping along a little earlier than expected :wink:
Safiya Lola Williams was born on Saturday evening weighing in at a 7lb 7oz and mother and baby are now doing really well :D
Heres the family looking pleased as punch even if I did miss out on the earlybay lineup :D

DSCF0088.jpg

Obviously if Vanfest falls on the same weekend next year it'll be her 1st birthday, any excuse for a good ole drinky poos :lol:

Congats guys, bet ur both well chuffed!

Kiss goodbye to sleeping....................... :lol:

CB

number 3 due April here......................................:lol:

Shush dont tell anyone just yet :wink:

CB

It must be something in the water...................thats what i tried to tell Mrs CB :lol:

Congrats to you both, if you are gonna miss Vanfest I suppose you may as well do it in style! :D My third (and final!) nipper came along on the 2nd of Jan this year and that meant that no beer all over Xmas and New year! She was worth it though! :lol:

Also a good excuse to use the cab bunk in my Westy too! :lol:

Congratulations, and best wishes to you all :)

Nice one Si and Jo! :D

That day at vanfest when you let me know, we all charged our glasses with another glider and did the mates have had a kid and we are a bit pissed and emotional dance around club camping!! :lol: :lol:

Must wet that babies head soon! To The Apple is it? :wink:

hooray.jpg

congrats, and what a beautiful name! 8)

creationblue said:
It must be something in the water...................thats what i tried to tell Mrs CB :lol:

i'd hazard a guess there was a powercut or something :twisted:

Congrats! Our newest one (Poppy) is now 8 weeks old. She came a couple days before Bug Jam- so I was able to go!

Still not sleeping through yet but, at least sleeping for 4 hours at a go.

Our son is now 2 and LOVES VW vans (we have two). In fact, he won't go for a 'poo poo' without a copy of Volksworld or Ultra- honest he refuses to go :lol:

With all these babies coming along the question on everyone's lips must surely be:

Will there be enough earlies to go around? :shock:

Latest posts