• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

new headlining and indicator switch for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richbaker78

Reaction score
I am selling a brand new never fitted 1/2 headlining which I bought from heritage in 2005 and never used - it was made by a company in the states and imported by them (cant rememebr comapnies name). It is cream/white in colour and has the correct small holes in it and the bits for the steel hoops to slide into(hoops not included). The half headlining is for vans fitted with pop tops so its about 1.5 m long. This cost £75 a few years back - £40 posted in UK.
It has a few creases from storage but these will come out when you fit.

Seals2.jpg

also have an early bay indicator - sorry pic is a bit dusty - in excellent working order. Was new on my 70 van about 5 years ago. Very positive clicks in both directions. No slack. This has the extra grey and brown wires on in addition to the standard ones (not sure what they do!)
£40 posted in UK.

IndicatorStalk.jpg

just out of interest, does it depend on what pop top you have as to whether you can use this headlining. as is in the holw in the roof for the pop top located as different positions depending on whether its a dormi, danbury, devon, westy

thanks to all who have PMd me interested in the headlining:
Im afraid i sold it a long while ago.

Latest posts