New project Delta green adventurewagen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be watching this one. Kinda biased when it comes to decked Delta green Adventurewagens...stay with it buddy 8)

dr slam said:
Will be watching this one. Kinda biased when it comes to decked Delta green Adventurewagens...stay with it buddy 8)

Well it's kind of your fault ive got adventure wagen dr slam as i fell in love with yours a while back.. I don't think I've got the balls to go as low as you tho .....

showed my 4 year old car mad son this when Graham had it on his for sale thread.

He asked my why it had a hat on ( he is mad into Disney Cars too )

At least you wont need a flagpole to spot it at shows :shock:

Be good to watch it grow as your new project :D

Nugsy said:
showed my 4 year old car mad son this when Graham had it on his for sale thread.

He asked my why it had a hat on ( he is mad into Disney Cars too )

Class It does look like a daft hat plonked on the top .... :)

I have an original green and white Adventurewagen side canopy from my old beige Adventurewagen ? Poles and all sides too. It would look good on "Tall Timbers" there.

squareweave said:
I have an original green and white Adventurewagen side canopy from my old beige Adventurewagen ? Poles and all sides too. It would look good on "Tall Timbers" there.

I like the sound of that... Ill send you a pm

Any updates on this Baz??

Guessing you are up and running if your off to Brighton Breeze??

Come get some fresh pics up - bet it looks epic!

8)

StuF said:
Any updates on this Baz??

Guessing you are up and running if your off to Brighton Breeze??

Come get some fresh pics up - bet it looks epic!

8)

:) :) :)

I've done a small amount of cleaning and graham l is sorting some of the Bits for the MOT then is the small matter of uk registration .... Brighton is booked but no way 100% in the bus yet :)

I know the reality is kicking in now... It sure wont be the prettiest EB in the line up but it will be the tallest :)

I am glad you got my one of my many old buses. I am glad that you love it and it went to a happy new owner. I sold it to graham at earlybay along with a few others. I thought it was special when I bought it and yes its a different breed. Takes a certain type to love them . The interior is supper cool layout.not the prettiest but what is really .. just functional that's what you need.
good luck with it mate.
John
theovalguy from texas

agydunap.jpg

She now moves under her own steam and has an MOT .... Cheers graham

Latest posts