• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New repro westy yellow, brown & white palid curtains

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly Daydream

Reaction score
Repro westy yellow, brown & white plaid curtain sets. I have managed to get hold of some fabric ( after nearly 10 years of trying) I only have a limited amount,so once it is gone it gone.

These are a complete set of curtains made for the westfalia rods, all curtains are made to the excate sizes as the originals ,using the correct silent gliss tape and beige poppers which are a good match to the originals .The slient gliss loop tape gliders are included in the price.

68-70 buses ,2 for the rear rods top & bootom, 4 for the long side rods top,1 for the sliding door with silent gliss loop top tape,a spare piece of fabric for behind the wardrobe.The cab curtains are 3 seperate curtains .The cab curtain poppers into place at night fixing to the snaps which should be in your camper already. The drivers & passenger window curtains are on silent gliss tape.

71-73 buses 2 for the rear rods top & bottom, 4 for the long sides rods top, Sliding door curtain has Silent Gliss loop top tape on. A spare piece of fabric for behind the wardrobe. 1 long curtain for the cab with beige poppers on.

73 Continental 2 for the rear rods top & bottom, sliding door for rods at the top,6 side curtains for rods at the top. 1 long curtain for the cab with beige poppers on.

£280 plus £8.50 postage. Any body want a set just let me know.

Joanne 07714317692
101_4626.jpg

101_4625.jpg

Sent you a PMhttp://forum.earlybay.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=27&t=30429#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They've arrived and the match of material is incredible! Can't wait to fit them - we'll have them on show at Volksworld this weekend in the early bay line up if anyone is interested in taking a look. Just look for our Westy - Savanah beige with a Dormobile roof. She's going to look smart with her new curtains :bliss:

I have managed to get on top of the orders and now have 2 more sets all ready to be posted if any one is interested 1 for 1968-1970 and 1 for 1971 - 1973.
£280 plus £8.50 postage.

Im on my second set supplied by Joanne , my first were in my split westy these really are top quality and tbh ive had originals & theres no telling the difference !

Latest posts