New wheels!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shea

Reaction score
was looking at getting some fuchs but came across these bbs rs wheels on the wheel whores classified site and think they'll look really well on my bus so I've bought them Can't wait to see what they look like on!

2jg08t0.jpg

I think the white/cream colour will go well with the neptune blue

8yb5ed.jpg

Does anyone have any recommendations for the tyre size? theyre 6.5j all around

shea said:
was looking at getting some fuchs but came across these bbs rs wheels on the wheel whores classified site and think they'll look really well on my bus so I've bought them Can't wait to see what they look like on!

2jg08t0.jpg

I think the white/cream colour will go well with the neptune blue

8yb5ed.jpg

Does anyone have any recommendations for the tyre size? theyre 6.5j all around

Love them. They will look stunning.

Thanks! They have a good et 43 offset, I'm hoping that, the camber and the right choice of tyre will make it work

happy days! any idea what size of tyres I should be using? I don't want them to balloon out but don't want them stretched. I was thinking of 185 55 15 fronts and 195 65 15 rear. sound about right?

I went for conti vanco contact2 in 185/60R15 front and 195/70R15 rear this keeps the rear as close to the original size as pos for gearing/cooling and allows moderate slammage whilst running van rated tyres for safety 8)

yeah it was a guy called PEITRUS on the samba that put the idea in my head with his bus, then the volksworld bus sealed the deal! His are 16" wheels though, I hope my 15" ones will be enough!

E03B236F-3D60-4F75-A961-8C42520E99AA-11461-0000114DE77888BB_zps8cb5ee5a.jpg

Yeah it's class isn't it! I thought they weren't bbs too, but they put the idea of bbs rs wheels on the bus in my head is all I'm saying. He said in the post where I lifted that pic that they were bbs rs reps :?

They are Enkei ek98 15x7 5x112. Not sure what the offset is but I know the lug holes are too narrow for the bus's bolts so a redrill is in order. hope ...

605b8712.jpg

image.jpg

bay.jpg

driveway3.jpg

Latest posts