NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAYO1608

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to this show next year (20th mar-21 mar) I want to sleep in the van in the street is this the norm/allowed? Has anyone been before ? Is it as good as it looks?

MAYO1608 said:
I'm thinking of going to this show next year (20th mar-21 mar) I want to sleep in the van in the street is this the norm/allowed? Has anyone been before ? Is it as good as it looks?
Great show me and mi brother did it this year in my bay.Went from hull to rotterdam on saturday nights boat couple of hours drive to ninove then drove back for the return boat sunday.Will be doing the same next year a few more tagging along.

Its an awesome weekend :D

Done it for the last 2 years. Totally knackering but such good fun.

You can sleep in your bus on the backstreets, a few people on here did that last year.

Im really interested in going to this can anybody point me in the right direction of booking tickets and ferry crossings please?

Yeah we (four of us!) are gonna kip in my bus this year, the hotel made it a mission last year, and Matt didn't even sleep there! :lol:

I booked Eurotunnel this morning :mrgreen: It should have been £58, but was free with Tesco Clubcard points 8)

I doubt Ill be in the bay so its sheltered accomodation for me.

Ive just booked the Eurotunnel traveling on the 06:00 in the bus and staying in it saturday night :) cant wait!

Clem said:
I booked Eurotunnel this morning :mrgreen: It should have been £58, but was free with Tesco Clubcard points 8)

Doh!!! Homer Simson moment. Booked the Chunnel a week or so ago, £72 and forgot about the Clubcard vouchers......

No wonder I always seem to be skint, pulling stunts like that :roll:

Pete B said:
Clem said:

Doh!!! Homer Simson moment. Booked the Chunnel a week or so ago, £72 and forgot about the Clubcard vouchers......

No wonder I always seem to be skint, pulling stunts like that :roll:

;) £15 in vouchers gets a free crossing!

The deal changes soon though, so anyone else should get in quick!

mattd1984 said:
Are most people doing the t2d cruise? also have people booked the hotel already?

I think most will be on the cruise as its a big part of the weekend and the brewery trip/visit is cool.
Ive booked a Premier Inn at Maidstone for Friday night and hotel in Ninove for Saturday. Last year the plan was to sleep in the van at Folkestone or Calais on Friday night and it didnt really work. We ended up 'snoozing' at Calais for a few hours and were knackered in Ninove on Saturday.

Clem said:

Fifteen quid??? :shock: Oh, that really makes my day, especially when there's £47.50 in vouchers in the kitchen drawer!
Please don't tell me you got the Premier Inn by the same method, I've booked one at Ashford, £35, which I thought was quite cheap.

Pete B said:
Clem said:

Fifteen quid??? :shock: Oh, that really makes my day, especially when there's £47.50 in vouchers in the kitchen drawer!
Please don't tell me you got the Premier Inn by the same method, I've booked one at Ashford, £35, which I thought was quite cheap.

Odd one that! I booked one for £50 :shock: and then saw youre post, so rebooked at the £35 location ... that entered me into some shopper discount scheme and they sent me a cheque for £15 .... I kid you not! So, its actually £20 :lol:

Anyway ;)

The theme this year is Deluxes, but it seems only 21 and 23 window splits ....

http://freddyfiles2011.skynetblogs.be/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bookings are now being taken for the meal at 50 euros - thats a buffet and free booze included! And a shuttle bus to and from town :mrgreen:

Clem said:
Odd one that! I booked one for £50 :shock: and then saw youre post, so rebooked at the £35 location ... that entered me into some shopper discount scheme and they sent me a cheque for £15 .... I kid you not! So, its actually £20 :lol:

:cry:

I'm off to the pub.......

So has anybody on here done this before? I was planning on parking in a back street and sleeping in my bus while im there is this wise,or should i just stay at a campsite?

http://www.reamerik.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hey guys, 2011 is gonna be a deluxe 21+23 window special ... as i had the baywindows last year ... keep posted on http://freddyfiles.skynetblogs.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and the type two detectives website http://www.typetwodetectives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they have a special page about the T2D cruise to Ninove and the T2D dinner !

don't know if you guys have been reading the blog ... but we've managed to make the T2D dinner BIGGER, BETTER and IMPROVED ... the same food from the people of the JONGE VLIEGERS restaurant, but now at a bigger location ... pimped with vw goodies and vw movies beamed to the walls ... keep posted on the blog for that T2D DELUXE DINNER ... go check out the info and make the reservation, so you're sure you're in !!!

Latest posts