NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked my train with the Tesco vouchers.

The X4 offer runs out on the 6th Dec. Be quick chaps!!!! :D

tumblr_lctozvpl511qf2thio1_500.jpg

8)

Pete you must have 20/20 vision :shock: :lol:

You must "get out" more fella :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Can be very sure of the first four and then remembered this rear view mirror shot from early in the trip!!!

Ninove2010-EBBonanza020.jpg

Seemed to all fit into place. And I have just recently been for an eye test...... ;)

Booked, other work permitting

Overnight at the Premier Inn Ashford North on the Friday night, 7.20 out on Saturday morning and 21.50 on the way back Sunday,

Roll on March :mrgreen:

Don't matter mate. As you know, the meeting place is only just out of the chunnel and we will wait for ya! :D

Or you could get up even earlier :shock: and be waiting for us!!!!!!

Pete B said:
Don't matter mate. As you know, the meeting place is only just out of the chunnel and we will wait for ya! :D

Or you could get up even earlier :shock: and be waiting for us!!!!!!

I have just spoken to my sheep riding friends and I think we're gonna get the earlier tunnel and stay at a Travel Lodge the night before.

:D

Good plan Sir! Can I recomend the Premier Inn at Ashford North? Not used this one before but have always found 'Prems' to be good. At £35, think it's as cheap as you'll find (unless your name is Clem....) which is why I booked it. :D

And, just a thought for all to consider, it's just thirteen weeks on Friday when we will be heading for Kent. Sounds a long way off, but will be here before you know it, especially if any major works are in order for your bus. Can't see me getting the other engine built (ha ha, flying pigs and all that) but ought to try to sort the oil leaks at least :roll:
Thirteen weeks and counting :D

Pete B said:
Good plan Sir! Can I recomend the Premier Inn at Ashford North? Not used this one before but have always found 'Prems' to be good. At £35, think it's as cheap as you'll find (unless your name is Clem....) which is why I booked it. :D

And, just a thought for all to consider, it's just thirteen weeks on Friday when we will be heading for Kent. Sounds a long way off, but will be here before you know it, especially if any major works are in order for your bus. Can't see me getting the other engine built (ha ha, flying pigs and all that) but ought to try to sort the oil leaks at least :roll:
Thirteen weeks and counting :D

I was thinking this, so I've fixed my gearbox NOW, and not left it til the week before! :lol:

Thinking about getting this booked up soon. Is this more of a family event? If I come will probably be on my own?

mattd1984 said:
Thinking about getting this booked up soon. Is this more of a family event? If I come will probably be on my own?

No, it's a long drive (that's fun) a night on the piss and a recovery day shuffling around all the cars in Ninove :D

Latest posts