NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
make sure you do dude ^^^^ :D

is Matt Mazz and Karl going ?

Ash

Afraid not Ash :(

May be away on holiday that week but won't know for sure until the start of February.

If we don't go away, I'll see if there are still any tunnel tickets available and make a decidion then.

As for Karle I don't know if he will have his rear canopy in time.

It's a shame as there seems to be loads of people going and we had such a great time last year :D

You'll love it :mrgreen:

Matt Maz said:
dubscum said:
make sure you do dude ^^^^ :D

is Matt Mazz and Karl going ?

Ash

Afraid not Ash :(

May be away on holiday that week but won't know for sure until the start of February.

If we don't go away, I'll see if there are still any tunnel tickets available and make a decidion then.

As for Karle I don't know if he will have his rear canopy in time.

It's a shame as there seems to be loads of people going and we had such a great time last year :D

You'll love it :mrgreen:

shame dude

If you guys are thinking of sleeping in the bus near Folkestone , There a quiet spot near me that’s opposite a pub and has good parking for the night if anyone’s interested. There is always someone stopping there. 10 minutes from the Chunnel and 20 minutes from the ferry .

:p

Is anyone else doing the Deluxe Dinner?

This is the 'official' meal and buffet etc. Its out of town and they are running shuttle buses, its about £42, which is all you can eat buffet and drinks included.

We've just booked. Last year we had kebab and chips for a fiver :lol:

Do you guys want me to pick up the Early Bay banner from Matt so we can hang it near our buses?

Clem said:
Is anyone else doing the Deluxe Dinner?

This is the 'official' meal and buffet etc. Its out of town and they are running shuttle buses, its about £42, which is all you can eat buffet and drinks included.

We've just booked. Last year we had kebab and chips for a fiver :lol:

i'm too tight, £42 worth of ale and packet of peanuts for me :D

£42 of that Witkap beer will ruin you! :lol:

Maybe? ;)

Eatin's cheatin'!!!

or

Lets eat beer!!!

or (most likely) just take something to heat up in your bus. Last year wangled my way into the superb chilli Lisa had brought along. You can get some strange looks when using a camping stove on the pavement of a busy town street. That said, not half as strange as the looks when washing up with a bowl of hot sudsy water!!! Tea-towels at the ready!! :D

And that load of laughs cost considerably less than the £42 this tight arse would contemplate paying. Fair play to those who want to do it, hats off to those who take the trouble to organise it. Just hope I can find the same spot near the 'Roxy' as last time, prime spot. :D

Pete B said:
And that load of laughs cost considerably less than the £42 this tight arse would contemplate paying. Fair play to those who want to do it, hats off to those who take the trouble to organise it. Just hope I can find the same spot near the 'Roxy' as last time, prime spot. :D

I'll be joining you there this year, no hotel for this tight arse! :lol:

Pete B said:
You can get some strange looks when using a camping stove on the pavement of a busy town street. That said, not half as strange as the looks when washing up with a bowl of hot sudsy water!!! Tea-towels at the ready!!

SAM_0088.jpg

Im going to miss going this year...was a great laugh. Heres a little reminder of the 'Roxy' bar!!

SAM_0105.jpg

Im sure you will all have a great time :D

Gadget Boy said:
Whats not strange about that pic is Pete B has a beer, so does Ego, and Liv is giving her traditional 1 finger greeting :lol:

What is strange, is that my glass is almost empty and I'm still smiling. That situation is usually met with a scowl or profuse sweating or both!!! :lol:

Last years earlybay bonanza was great and im glad i made it in my bus as this year ive run out of time so will be coming in this im affraid.
On for the deluxe dinner.............

DSCF5736.jpg

Sweet Merc 8)

No bus for me either this year, but I should be in the Ghia.

Just hope I can find the same spot near the 'Roxy' as last time, prime spot. :D[/quote]

I hope that you can pete, i'm hoping to follow you from the brewery m8 :lol: :lol:

If you get as wrecked as last year marcher you will need to be close to the roxy, as you ability to walk was very restricted. Dont forget your bucket.

Latest posts