Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a_s_h said:
What does everyone do on the saturday night as far as accomodation goes? is there places locally to camp/ stay in your van or is it hotels etc? soz if these are daft questions but i have never been and none of my mates up here have been either.

Theres a main hotel, De Kroone, which all the VoWo guys and T2D crew etc stay in. We stay in a B and B just a bit out of town, as we dont always take a camper. As has been said, street camping hasnt been an issue to date ... Europeans are always a little more relaxed about these things, and downtown Ninove on a Saturday evening seems a pretty quiet place - apart from the VW related shennagigans, so the normal concerns of camping in a town centre dont seem to apply!

Graham L said:
Never had a problem yet, I've done it for the lat 2 years and others have done it longer that that, some park on the high street but we had found a car park until they built on it and then last year parked in parking bays on the side of the road, see below.

No one bothered us at all as we paid for the parking, the entrance to Ninove Town Centre for the line up on Sunday is directly behind us so a quick u turn and we were lined up ready to get into the town centre!!

(and the Roxy etc is about 5 minutes walk away)

file.jpg

Cool. 8)

Foz said:
What prey tell is 'topcashback' referring to exactly?

http://www.topcashback.co.uk - Sign up and buy things through this site, once it tracks you get a percentage back. I've used it for most things, house insurance, car hire, mobile phone contracts, Play.com and over 2 years I've earned £300+. PM me your email address if you want and I can recommend you. Get cashback for that also :mrgreen:

Des

Looks like I have a pass for this as well - the wife was possibly going on her sisters hen do which according to her was more important. Priorities WTF.

But they are now going in Feb so yaya for me. And as she was going to be away on mothers day she can't hold that one against me.

So if anyone from the southcoast is up for a convoy let me know.

Was that a no then to anyone going from 'ull? I know we are a bit sparse up here in the Yorkshire/ north east region anyways?

not sure if can make it now being mothers day :(

will keep you informed if i can make it

Dodge6x6

Big Baz is sorting some C.B's out (Rubber Ducky) ;).....Good idea me thinks!?
We are still Pm'ing to get something sorted out from the midlands area, Prices high now but heyho snooze ya lose.
We only have a small convoy but size aint every thing!!!! :msn4:
As long as we all get there. 8)

myvanway 69 said:
We are still Pm'ing to get something sorted out from the midlands area, Prices high now but heyho snooze ya lose.

I'm the midland too an will be with dumscum
(ash)

Rob b said:
myvanway 69 said:

(ash)

Coalville.... Just up the road then. 8)
Not sure if Ash is doing his own thing or what, We still havent booked as yet!! Just playin with a few Ideas at the mo.

Paul. :D

myvanway 69 said:
Rob b said:
myvanway 69 said:

(ash)

Coalville.... Just up the road then. 8)
Not sure if Ash is doing his own thing or what, We still havent booked as yet!! Just playin with a few Ideas at the mo.

Paul. :D
Me an ash have booked needed to pull my finger out with the bus now :)

[/quote]
Me an ash have booked needed to pull my finger out with the bus now :)[/quote]

:lol:

Well If all falls into place would be cool to cruze with you Guys. 8)

But as Baz & StuF are low riders too..im gunner look a bit of a muncher!!!! :scared0012: :lol:

Rob b said:

So whats the general consensus.....friday afternoon/evening trip over on the ferry, meet up witht the UK cruise saturday morning....all cruise in together??

As the ferry prices have now rocketed, i'm tempted to join the UK cruise on the saturday morning.......for a £60 return on the Tunnel

Myvanway said:
Big Baz is sorting some C.B's out (Rubber Ducky) .....Good idea me thinks!?

Got my CB ready to rock and roll 8) ......I mean .....whats a convoy without CB's???? 10-4! :lol:

Foz said:
Rob b said:

So whats the general consensus.....friday afternoon/evening trip over on the ferry, meet up witht the UK cruise saturday morning....all cruise in together??

As the ferry prices have now rocketed, i'm tempted to join the UK cruise on the saturday morning.......for a £60 return on the Tunnel

Myvanway said:
Big Baz is sorting some C.B's out (Rubber Ducky) .....Good idea me thinks!?

Got my CB ready to rock and roll 8) ......I mean .....whats a convoy without CB's???? 10-4! :lol:
I'm not goin to lie I'm not sure I just got a ticket an was goin to sort details nearer the time

Rob

J, you will need to decide how you are crossing , Ferry or Train , then where you want to stay hotel or camp ;)

Latest posts