Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're all aware that March 10th is Mothers Day? :?

My wallets gonna get spanked due to these recent ferry price hikes! Bastards!!

No wonder my booking didn't go through this morning at £64.

they must have been changing them as i booked. I just presumed it was connection problems at the time and intended on booking this evening! Now its an extra £40?
I've sent a not so nice email voicing my concerns....and disappointment. Not that it will make a blind bit of difference, lol, but no harm in trying.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Clem said:
You're all aware that March 10th is Mothers Day? :?

That could well scupper things for many folk.

Fathers Day was one of the reasons we abandoned 'The Bus Stopover', always fell on that weekend which really didn't work with the 'extended family' thing.

Hope numbers are still up for Ninove.... ;)

myvanway 69 said:
I have got to figure out the ultimate bribe!?!? :msn4:
As i am gettin it in the ear big time!!!...Bullshit hangman!!

I have to go to this ..... I need that photo of Bigbaz & Dubscum!!!!! 8) 8)

:shock: works for me :D

Graham L said:
5erge said:
Okay, so Friday night Saturday night and Sunday night. One night I can handle but my mate is going to come with me, the wife and kids most definately at home.

My mate loves Jack Daniels who doesn't but this combined with beer, fried chicken and kebabs and the inside of my bus will be rank come the next morning. I think I'm just going to go for the early Saturday ferry and late Sunday, I'll try and chase down the cruise pack.

Des

No problems Des, the Cruise usually leaves the services at Calais as soon as you get off the train around 9am local time,

TOP TIP (based on experience)
you just need to make sure that as you come off the train and up the ramp you turn right as that way you get to the services which are on the left hand side of the road, its more of a petrol station with a small car park. if you turn left at the top of the ramp it puts you straight onto the main road and you miss the services out!!, its great stood in the services watching them all sale by realising they missed it :lol: :lol: :lol:

this one :D
200794_10150122287866345_602041344_6810767_610315_n.jpg

my ferry was £64 :? so how many are on the ferry now ?

I went the tunnel after topcashback it cost me £55.66.

I'm going out on 9th 07:20 back on the 10th 21:20. Forgetting to take into account the =1hour I arrive in Calais at 08:55am, so a quick burst of speed to catch everyone else up.

I decided on the tunnel as the ferry prices seemed to have tripled since las Friday. Oh then I noiced the shitter about it being Mothers Day, great!!!! Just after I'd booked the tickets as well :oops:

I did notice I can amend the booking though, so like Marcher I may well end up using these for EBI. So Ninove is still 50:50 for me, I'll gauge the reaction from the missus when I tell her Ninove is on Mothers Day.

Des

What prey tell is 'topcashback' referring to exactly?

What does everyone do on the saturday night as far as accomodation goes? is there places locally to camp/ stay in your van or is it hotels etc? soz if these are daft questions but i have never been and none of my mates up here have been either.

Never had a problem yet, I've done it for the lat 2 years and others have done it longer that that, some park on the high street but we had found a car park until they built on it and then last year parked in parking bays on the side of the road, see below.

No one bothered us at all as we paid for the parking, the entrance to Ninove Town Centre for the line up on Sunday is directly behind us so a quick u turn and we were lined up ready to get into the town centre!!

(and the Roxy etc is about 5 minutes walk away)

file.jpg

Great pic Graham! :cool:
Can't wait for this!!

.......another one!

do people take their kids or is it a bit wild for kids/ families? obviously people don't take their kids out to clubs etc all night but is the general vibe ok for ankle biters?

a_s_h said:
.......another one!

do people take their kids or is it a bit wild for kids/ families? obviously people don't take their kids out to clubs etc all night but is the general vibe ok for ankle biters?

Clem said:
Graham L said:
Personally I dont think its a kids events, lots of sitting around drinking beer, a night in the pub and then Sunday wandered the streets looking at all the aircooled you wish you owned

Yeah, it's a long long drive and a rowdy night on the ale ... not great for kids :)

:)

Latest posts