• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

no drill FOG + SPOT lamp brackets ~ as featured in KYBA 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buss69 said:
Nice one Doris, my chromed brackets arrived yesterday and look fantastic, thanks mate. :D As I said well worth the wait, cheers ;)

glad to hear it! thank you for your kind comments Paul, regards - Rob

still got a few left,just wondering if the bottom part were straighted up to a 90 degree angle whether they'd fit a late bay?? hmmm :idea:

Hi there could you put me down for 4 of the chromed brackets. Is there any chance you could give me the name of the chroming company you use as I have a load of parts I need to do for my camper and an mgb.

RednWhite said:
I'll take two bare metal if the postage to Ireland isn't too bad

Hi mate, Thanks...I don't think the postage is that different.sent some over there and I don't remember any shocks from memory! I'll pm you with details.
Cheers - Rob

lunster said:
Hi there could you put me down for 4 of the chromed brackets. Is there any chance you could give me the name of the chroming company you use as I have a load of parts I need to do for my camper and an mgb.

pm'd! Thanks, Rob

vwsplitbus - 1 bare metal POSTED
lunster - 4 chrome - pm'd
Redn White - 2 bare metal POSTED
Lordain Volley - 1 Chrome + 2 p/coated - POSTED
StevieTerrier - 2 Chrome - POSTED

clyde said:
Any chrome ones left please.

Hi Clyde, one left if you want it now,if you want a pair,you'd probably have to wait 3 weeks or so while get more made then plated.let me know buddy!

Cheers - Rob

Latest posts