No indicators or hazards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookie

Reaction score
Hi, I recently picked up my van after having a bunch of bodywork being completed. I drove it home for a few miles without issue but half way home I lost indicators and hazards.
I can see that I’ve blown a fuse which was the last fuse nearest the drivers door (it’s a RHD van) which had a 8 amp one fitted. According to the Haynes manual this is the Radio?
I fitted another and the hazards worked for a second and then the fuse blew again.
I also notice that the steering wheel (standard) which was removed to fit a new cab floor has been put back on and although it feels secure it doesn’t look like it been fitted far enough down the column as there is a big gap you can see between it and the rest of the column.
Could these two be connected? As I wondered if there was some sort of earth issue?

Change out the flasher relay. If this fails then look for a short on the indicator switch or flasher switch to begin with
The gap at the top of the column can be increased or decreased by moving the indicator unit up or down.

Dannyengland said:
Similar issue but I can get hazards but no left indicators front and back. Following
Sounds like a fuse issue as the indicators are on 2 fuses

Latest posts