North West VW Gathering

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
Put up a thread here from the meet on Sunday as most of you guys couldn't make it.

Was a good laugh seeing a few friends and all. Shame about the rain though.

Was a few early's there.

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=305143&page=16&pp=10

Some quality pics, looks like a good day 8)

The weather is a bit rubbish this time of year. A load os us are off to Woolacombe this weekend for cider and surfing, bet it will be freezing! :shock: 8)

No way. I'm trying to get into surfing!

Promised myself after Christmas i will start after the busy period with work. Going to go down South for a week to a surf school, get some basics in and off I go to do lots of practice.

:D

Its a great plan, im trying to sort out long boarding but, the one I have my eyes on is far too expensive. (But its the same colours as me van!)

Will be having a body board session this weekend I think, as I wont be able to stand after a weekend on the glider! :wink:

:D

Sorry did I say a week at school. Meant a day!

I have a friend who did a lot of body boarding when he was out in Oz. He said it's loads more fun and easier to pick up!

Allot easier to pick up and after a while you can do somersaults! which is cool. Easier to pack in your van aswell :wink:

Latest posts