• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOS locking petrol cap

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

empi pervert

Reaction score
New old stock, genuine VW locking fuel cap

In original box, with key, and fitting instructions.

Part number 000.079.102 fits August 1967 to August 1971 vans only

Very, very hard to find. Pics soon

£70ono

If the sale with dna happens to fall through here is the little beauty for those others interested :wink:

ebay1094.jpg

ebay1095.jpg

ebay1096.jpg

ebay1100.jpg

ebay1102.jpg

Was sorely tempted to keep it for myself cos you just don't see these for sale, and NOS ones?...............................Phew rocking horse doo-doo!!!

I've got one of these on me bus, sadly missing the key so it's sod all use :lol:

Anyone know if I can still get keys cut, or if there were many different key variations?

Tofufi said:
I've got one of these on me bus, sadly missing the key so it's sod all use :lol:

Anyone know if I can still get keys cut, or if there were many different key variations?

Jim,

The key and security shop in westbury village are very helpful, I've taken door handles to them and they've cut me keys from the codes. Try taking it in next time you're home and see what they can do. They give a discount if you're in the neighbourhood watch scheme too :D

Latest posts