notes on your windscreen....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irish gerry

Reaction score
parked my van in a shopping centre last night and returned to it with a bit of paper on the window,

said "i love your van x"

made me smile anyway lol

has anyone else had anything interesting left on there van??

Yeah parked mine in the centre of Sheffield last summer and came back to find a note asking me if I would sell my bus to them :lol:

I have left notes on Early Bays telling them about this site but to my knowledge none of them are on here.

The only note i ever got was on my work car telling me i had a fine :roll:

Grafiti on my poptop once :evil:
Moticed it on the morning i was taking my daughter to see my mum.
Done in fat marker pen n wouldnt come off.
Had to go to my mums like it.
Had to rub it down n re paint :evil:

Not a note but an announcement over the PA system at work telling the owner of the "green VW caravanette" ( :shock: ) that the lights are on...

heard a story once of someone finding their car had been hit in a carpark. they noticed it had a note on the windscreen. thinking it was a conffesional with the drivers derails on it they read it. it said

hello driver,

i am writing this note as i have just hit your car. a few people around have stopped as they have witnessed it, so i am now writing you this note which seems to have satisfied them enough to move them on. i however dont intend to tell you who i am. so i wish you good luck getting your car fixed.

you'd be livid wouldnt you :evil:

I get seriously hacked off with flyers under my wipers at shows :evil: Dont touch my van please as it annoys me! took ages to get one off when it welded its self to the screen and had to spend ages removing it!

I also had and H scratched into the front of my van :roll: they probably got disturbed and didnt get time to finish it off. I would have loved to have know what the full word would have been...........not!

There are some nice people tho, as about 10 years ago i parked my van at a services on the m4 and went to the loo and then a coffee. When i got back to my van there was a polaroid under the wiper of 3 girls flashing their boobs whilst leaning up against my van! :shock: and a massive XX and wish you were here!!!!!!!on the back :shock: wish i hadnt gone for the coffee and wee now and had sat in the back behind the tinted windows! :lol: :wink:

chicks love vans mate :D

they just dont like being married to the men how spend all their spare time fixing them :?

andewilson said:
heard a story once of someone finding their car had been hit in a carpark. they noticed it had a note on the windscreen. thinking it was a conffesional with the drivers derails on it they read it. it said

hello driver,

i am writing this note as i have just hit your car. a few people around have stopped as they have witnessed it, so i am now writing you this note which seems to have satisfied them enough to move them on. i however dont intend to tell you who i am. so i wish you good luck getting your car fixed.

you'd be livid wouldnt you :evil:

hopping mad! id be on to the council to see if it was on CCTV and then at least you could confirm from the handwriting.

easy said:
I get seriously hacked off with flyers under my wipers at shows :evil: Dont touch my van please as it annoys me! took ages to get one off when it welded its self to the screen and had to spend ages removing it!

Euro Bug In is a 'No Flyer Event' meaning that they are not allowed, and the organisers will put your promo stuff in the goody bad instead ... seems a real thoughtful way of dealing with the issue, and respecting the cars.

Mind, the small card flyers can sometimes be handy ;)

I got this in Tescos Birmingham

CIMG7332.jpg

:lol:

I ended up selling my mark 1 cooper to a guy who left a note on the screen, an offer i couldn't refuse, long time ago.

thats a cracker jim :lol:

i used to have a mate who had a dodgy door catch on his Fiesta, we came out one morning and someone had slept in it, tidied it up for him and locked it again :lol: .

lol thats class!

my sister had an old fiesa that was really easy to break in too, she regularly had it broken in to, all they took was the flavoured water in the boot, they never took any thing else.

Had a note asking to buy our van, discovered it as I was off to see my mechanic about the engine going pop :lol:

Latest posts