• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NSU RO80's for 15" Splitty wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aspro

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've got a refurbished set of 5 NSU RO80's AKA Baby Fuchs. They are on the pickup at the moment but will be swapped without rubber. Excellent condition being refurbed a couple of hundred miles ago. No scratches or curb rash. Very hard to find wheels and something a little different. Would look awesome with black details.

Also got a freshly powdercoated set (4) of wide 5's 14's that I would consider swapping.

Looking for a solid set of 15" bus wheels. Refurbed or not but must be in nice condition. Let me know what you've got and we can sort out a deal. :D

Founds some splitty wheels folks so these wheels are up for sale. Looking for 350 GBP will will consider any offers.

Not too many sets of these wheels floating about guys. Set of 4 unfurbished ones currently on ebay for 440 pound starting price. :shock: