• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NSU's, 14" steels and lots of little bits Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aspro

Reaction score
NSU RO80's Set of 5now at a realistic price. 14" 5x130 PCD. Sold without tyres £230

DSC02311.JPG

2 X Wide 5 to Porsche adapters. Alloy I think. Picture only shows one but I have 2. SOLD.

DSC02534.JPG

5 14" stock steel wheels. 5x205. They have been powdercoated and never mounted. They have pitting in places so they're not perfect. See pics. SOLD Only 4 in the photos but I have 5 for sale.

IMG_6885.JPG

IMG_6886.JPG

Tyres Falken Linam R51. Van rated. 175 R14. Load rated at 99. Excellent condition. SOLD

Deluxe Grille Trim. Bought from KnK. Mounted but never used. Pending

.jpg
[

Stainless steel 356 style headlight grilles. One offs hand made. The only 356 grilles available for 68 and after headlights. Won't rust. SOLD

Yellow spotlights Ratty and rusty but still working well. Nice bright bulbs. £10 for the pair

IMG_6911.JPG

Deluxe door pulls. Brand new vever used. Sold. These ones here. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Bay-window-camper-combi-Cab-door-pull-Handles-pair-chrome-deluxe-westfalia-/200672698501?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb9066085" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know if you want anything and I can bring it with me to Stanford hall.

hi mate,

interested in the deluxe grill trim and spots.

not doing stanford hall but would you be willing to post?

cheers

Could post the spots but can't do the trim sorry. It is fragile as anything and I couldn't guarantee it would get to you without bending sorry. Send me a PM if you would still like the spots.

hi mate,

thats a shame but i understand.

its the trim im really after, the spots were just an extra.

cheers anyway

lea_lea said:
Hi, would you take £20 for the grill trim? Happy to collect from Stanford Hall tomorrow

Cheers

Sure thing. Meet me in the early bay line up. I'll PM my mobile number.

Latest posts