("o) page 25 of camper and bus.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

young_dubya

Reaction score
theres a story on there about a guys botched lowering job!!!!!!

Theyve cut the trailing arm off at the beam end and welded it to the top of it!!!!!not nice and flat with a big flat weld all the way round. they have welded the corner to the round but with a weld. 1 LITTLE SKINNY WELD!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

UN FUGGIN REAL!!!!

Seen it !

really funny aint it .. the guy says 'the MOT man was unsure about the welding!'

.. thats a top bodge!

H.

I must admit I chortled surely anyone that has a welder atleast understands what welds will hold and what wont, it made my welding look top notch :lol:

Got the mag a few days ago, just looked at the pics now. Sorry, but this has to be a wind up. There is no way anyone with enough brain power to operate the cutting and welding equipment could be so moronicaly stupid as to do what is suggested. If someone has really done that, thinking it was a legitimate modification, then they need locking away for their own safety. Has to be a wind up. Doesn't it????? It really is beyond ridiculous.

young_dubya said:
theres a story on there about a guys botched lowering job!!!!!!

Theyve cut the trailing arm off at the beam end and welded it to the top of it!!!!!not nice and flat with a big flat weld all the way round. they have welded the corner to the round but with a weld. 1 LITTLE SKINNY WELD!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

UN FUGGIN REAL!!!!
Have i done it wrong then !!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts