• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'OG' Deluxe Bumper Trim forsale.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I have the OG front bumper trim forsale with rubbers. I hate using the word rare (so i wont) but you all know how hard this is to find :wink: .

Its in great condition, no dents or dings, its just dirty and needs a polish, also comes with rubbers, the end of one of the rubbers is damaged but can be replaced cheaply enough, I should be able to provide you with a contact to buy repro rubber (£25 a pair of rubber + p&p. thaks for the contact Mike). The repro aluminum trim is uber hard to get and costs at least £100 a piece. Volkswarenhaus is the only place i can find selling it and they wont have stocks till at after October.

you can see the VW stamp in this pic (circled) and the part number is printed on the back as well.
bumpertrim4.jpg

bumpertrim1.jpg

bumpertrim2.jpg

bumpertrim3.jpg

I've tried to be as accurate as possible but you can see better from the pictures. im looking @£100 all in, including postage, but am open to offers.

Aghhhhhhh....you tease you......rears next please please please please please :?: :wink: :?:

:idea: I operate a tidy desk policy in my office too :lol:

Karmann konnection had an OG pair of rears in stock a while back so you could make a set.

Believe me these are like rocking horse shit to get hold of as only a Euro option from VW me thinks. Deffo not a standard Deluxe item in the states as over-riders took their place which makes them even harder to get hold of.

id prefer to let them go to someone on here rather than VZI or fleabay so ill wait a few days first, then advertise elsewhere.

Johnny,
Any chance you could let me know the supplier of the rubber for these items.
Is the flatten front correct for year?
All candc offer is rounded.
Thanx Paul

yes these are earlybay eurospec bumper trim as offered to all euro models and is correct for the year, im not sure about the rounded trim and if its earlier or later or a US spec, PM sent.

hup ttt

no one interested in these at all? :?

i guess there on fleabay tomorrow :(

kempy said:
I'm amazed these haven't gone. :shock:

me too.... had them on VZI and not much interest either :eek:

i guess the credit crunch has well and truly hit home? if they dont sell at this price ill just hold onto them for my panel van :twisted:

Latest posts