Oii ! Late bayers pop up yer pics!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would be interested to see some pics of the lime green narrowed and slammed late on white steels with crome moons.
I think he works or is mates with absoluteVW castle donnington, east mids. I think his name is nick.

End of stalking

i just put a post on their site :shock:

get ready for the stampead :mrgreen:

May be more of a slow trickle - couple of them are trying to register but got to wait for the activation email :msn4:

Well, I do love a bit of whoring :D

215c8127.jpg

340d2345.jpg

Luke

Heres our shed the day after we bought it:
DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

need a bit of welding
DSC00173.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

a bit of work done
DSC00859.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

new front panel
DSC01242.jpg

paint mixed ready to go on at some point
Photo017.jpg

chrome yellow with bumpers & overriders matched to the anthracite on the BRM's with Saab charcoal grey seats and matched trim panels

dubscum said:
i would be interested to see some pics of the lime green narrowed and slammed late on white steels with crome moons.
I think he works or is mates with absoluteVW castle donnington, east mids. I think his name is nick.

End of stalking

Here you go
DSC01083.jpg

here's my other van owned for 16 years now.waiting for weather to warm up to finish fitting the headliner.
tips on fitting this greatly appreciated.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11246&id=124796884232583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MarkC68 said:
dubscum said:

End of stalking

Here you go
DSC01083.jpg

thats the one cheers mate :)

MarkC68 said:
a bit of work done
DSC00859.jpg

anymore pics of these brms please ?

dubscum said:
MarkC68 said:
dubscum said:

End of stalking

Here you go
DSC01083.jpg

thats the one cheers mate :)

MarkC68 said:
a bit of work done
DSC00859.jpg

anymore pics of these brms please ?

Ive only got this one as they are still boxed up
DSC00170.jpg

they are the 5 x 112pcd with anthracite infil paint from coolair vw - not sure what offset they are though ET12 springs to mind but cant be sure

Rich,

unfortunately its not done yet, we are on (what we hope is) the last stages! If you want to get bored, have a peep here
http://thelatebay.com/index.php/topic,168.0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it was a hasty purchase off ebay, when we viewed it peed it down with rain so we exchanged pennies and departed!

Ive only got this one as they are still boxed up
DSC00170.jpg

they are the 5 x 112pcd with anthracite infil paint from coolair vw - not sure what offset they are though ET12 springs to mind but cant be sure[/quote]

there lovely. I know have to buy more paint :p

Latest posts