Oktoberfest in Cheddar

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustydiver

Reaction score
Is anybody going to Oktoberfest in Oct. Sent off for my tickets last week.
Only just down the road from me. (about 21 miles) :D
was interested to find out who elese was going.

Im there! got me bmx and longboard ready to go! :mrgreen:

Had my tickets arrive today. :D im in strawberry paddock 158 quite close to the enterace.

Cant wait, more exicted than going to vanfest.

Quite fancy this but may have left it too late, have sent an email off to see whether there are any tickets available

Ian

You want some Avalon/Turners in Red (67a from memory) much more grippy :mrgreen:

Graham L said:
Ian

You want some Avalon/Turners in Red (67a from memory) much more grippy :mrgreen:

bought some softies as well for the skateboard, had a moment on the weekend as I only went in for a lifter which I didn't buy in the end

It looks like I've managed to secure tickets for Oktoberfest so we will be there as a family (well 4 of us anyway) with Hank, an awning and the 2 dogs (I'm starting to wonder why I didn't but that towbar earlier on in the year :cry: )

Once I know where we are I'll post this up and perhaps the EB posse can get together somewhere on the site :?:

Ian

You can turn up on the day for a day ticket but I think all camping has to be booked in advance and when I contacted them nearly a week ago they were waiting for people to confirm their reservations with money, if they hadn't they were releasing the pitches.

I was emailing a lady called Sue who was very helpful on [email protected]

bugger, i dint realise you had to book in advance!

my going relies on me installing heating in the van prior to the show, as yet i havent bought the heating!!

any one got a propex heater they want to sell?

They are all sold out, so I wont be going :cry:

If the weather is good I may try to organise a mini get together in Ross on Wye or Brecon????

faux said:
They are all sold out, so I wont be going :cry:

If the weather is good I may try to organise a mini get together in Ross on Wye or Brecon????
lets hope the surf picks up cause it looks like llangennith for us

Jon

When did you ask cos I only managed to secure some last Thursday as I thought you were going :mrgreen: , have they said they are completely full now as last week there were still some gaps :?: :?:

Ian/Graham

I rang at the weekend and they said they were fully booked. I thought it was a pay on the gate thing but obviously not.

I was waiting to see if the weather was dry........after enduring all weathers this year I was leaving to the last minute.....Doh! :(

Faux/ Jon (and others) , do you know if there is any alternative camping available nearby as we were thinking much the same as your good self re: the weather. This would likely be the last hurrah for thid current season and it would be nice to send it off with some fellow EB'ers.

Kind regards
Nick & Zile

i got this email earlier

Hi Mark

We still have some pitches on reserve and I’m sure that some will not be taken up. It’s doubtful that it would have electric hook up though. I should be able let you know by next Monday latest and, if none become available, I’ll find out the name of a nearby campsite for you if that’s ok and you could come along as a day visitor.

Thanks

Sue

AxlFoley said:
i got this email earlier

Hi Mark

We still have some pitches on reserve and I’m sure that some will not be taken up. It’s doubtful that it would have electric hook up though. I should be able let you know by next Monday latest and, if none become available, I’ll find out the name of a nearby campsite for you if that’s ok and you could come along as a day visitor.

Thanks

Sue

Mark

Keep us posted, I know Faux,dubberdaz and myself were looking to do this as well as others on here

Latest posts