old Friend?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Red

Reaction score
Hello all

seen this on flee bay 110266439565 i remember it caused some comments when at Dubs in the park '07

now could be your chance to own a true classic

:lol:

caesar said:
I admire the amount of work that has gone into this van, still not my cup of tea!

i agree, the paint job looks flawless but the dragon puts me off.

its been for sale for a while now

poor blokes ad on VZI was full of negatives comments

Def not by cup of tea and all that, hard one to price really

This bus was at Bristol Volks Fest and it won the bay Show and Shine. :shock:

I couldn't believe it, it was up against some real nice bays including Scott Wilsons bus (Which was as clean and original as they come), Nick from Newports yellow custom bay (John Mayer 1776, csp's etc) and my ratty old bus....( :lol: ) and other real cool buses.

But the voting was done by the other show and shiners and they were mainly air cooled heads who appreciate flash stuff like that.

It is definitely not my bag but there are people out there that like this kinda thing (love the engine work though).

i saw it at big bang, alot of work gone into it by the looks of things, not to my liking and the door gaps and other things arn't perfect, hope it sells for him if thats what he wants

different strokes for different folks :)

but i know id be buying a whole lot of OG'ness for £16.5K :wink:

I followed the build of this van so closely to begin with on VZI, but lost interest as soon as the TAT started being bolted on!

I just imagine what i would do for the money and it would look nothing like that.

All that said, maximum respect for the amount of work gone into it and i wish him all the best with the sale.

Not my cup of tea either.

The green paint is nice but I dont like the dragon.
I like the tinted windows but hate the rear lights.
The engine looks great but the interior is too spartan and i dont like the button look.
Lack of walkthrough is a pain.
Very nice seats but i really hate the dashboard.

Way too much flash and not enough practicality for me.
I like to be able to use my camper to enjoy it. Just not into showing off so not a van for me.

If I was given it I would sell and get something more useable.

Latest posts